Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel today I cried for the first time in years.

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
i'm breaking down. all the blackpilled rage ive been feeling is turning into sadness and despair.

I just want to hold someone...i hug my duvet covers because i am so touch deprived and i cant take it anymore. i just want to be able to live like a normal human being :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

what should i do? should i kill myself? it never gets better.

Crying feels good doesn't it?

Idk tbh

There’s always sui

Or you can deep dive for better copes

I can’t tell you things will get better because that’s the biggest bluepilled Cope outta all bluepilled cope

It’s really all on you for what you wanna do

Your not gonna find any answers on here this place is full of low IQ idiots (myself included) Larping as high IQ Autistics or revolutionary radicals that are too scared to act on their beliefs

Like I said it’s your life you gotta find the answers

I'm sorry you have to suffer through this brocel.

I just made a thread talking about how I hug my duvet and pretend its a girl seems like its not that uncommon.

i am so touch deprived and i cant take it anymore. i just want to be able to live like a normal human being :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Im sorry to give you this message, but..
It will never happen. It wont happen.

what should i do? should i kill myself? it never gets better.
Yes, if you have the courage :cryfeels:

I cry every few months :feelsokman:

I cried yesterday. I also just wish I had someone to hold, someone who would empathize with me when I'm down and emotional...

I don't get down and cry too often, maybe once in a few months usually when negative or nostalgic thoughts start kicking in that don't want to go away. But NOOO, crying is for beta cuck soys :soy:, and a woman will not tolerate a crying man that she's in a relationship with. Life is suffering and hell if you have to go through it alone, and even if you manage to get a partner she probably will not empathize with you on a deeper emotional level. Even your hypothetical girlfriend would dump you if you ever cried in front of her because it will make you look unmasculine. Life throws enough hurdles and burdens at us affecting our mental well being. Just knowing that someone cares about and understands you and displays that to you would mean the world. Unfortunately that will never happen... No wonder people go beserk (like ER) when they have so much bottled up sadness and hatred
Truly fucking over for emotional virgin low t cels like me :feelscry:

do not sui before goin (comment erased by the order of the Chinese Communist Party)

do not sui before goin (comment erased by the order of the Chinese Communist Party)
18265 1

If you can still feel emotions then you haven't fully swallowed the blackpill.

Force yourself to sleep

Idk tbh

There’s always sui

Or you can deep dive for better copes

I can’t tell you things will get better because that’s the biggest bluepilled Cope outta all bluepilled cope

It’s really all on you for what you wanna do

Your not gonna find any answers on here this place is full of low IQ idiots (myself included) Larping as high IQ Autistics or revolutionary radicals that are too scared to act on their beliefs

Like I said it’s your life you gotta find the answers
High IQ ironically

Crying is a good cope.

Only the death of pets make me cry now

I cry every few weeks too, every time I do it I promise myself that it will be the last time and I'm not gonna cry like a pussy ever again. But it just happens, no matter how hard I try not to. Life is fucking bullshit man. I give life a 0/10 rating and I'm not even exaggerating. What's the point of living when we're just feeling like shit every day.

I haven’t cried in a while. I try to but I’m so jaded I can’t feel anything except rage most of the time. Crying would feel great ngl

i was able to squeeze out a tear for the first time in years

I haven’t cried in a while. I try to but I’m so jaded I can’t feel anything except rage most of the time. Crying would feel great ngl
crying does feel good. i've been holding it back for a long time.

Yuck just look at this disgusting inkwell guys, such a mysoginist :soy::soy:

...Stay strong brother, try to avoid ANY kind of female interaction (if you've already tried to approach) and focus on other stuff of your life, like a career and maybe a decent hobby to cope, gymcelling is what I recommend, it is being very good for me

Yuck just look at this disgusting inkwell guys, such a mysoginist :soy::soy:

...Stay strong brother, try to avoid ANY kind of female interaction (if you've already tried to approach) and focus on other stuff of your life, like a career and maybe a decent hobby to cope, gymcelling is what I recommend, it is being very good for me
i gymcelled for a year while i was at uni. it made me more depressed and angry since i put in so much effort for nothing.

i gymcelled for a year while i was at uni. it made me more depressed and angry since i put in so much effort for nothing.
Well if you gymcelled for girls that was expected, no gym for your face, but focusing on your body changing and feeling more energetic and healthy does it for me. I also like to play volleyball and getting stronger and with a lower body fat % helped me improve a lot. We can't do it for women

Take a walk around uni campus/stores near uni for more suicidefuel.