Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today I become a wizard

U

Uvertz

Recruit
★★★
Yes folks,today is my birthday and I officially had become a wizard ( a 30 years old virgin).

I'm a 30 year old Brazilian Virgin, surprising hum? Brazilians are know for being sexually active but I am out of the curve. I don't know why because I'm white (very Very white) and not ugly. I even had been elogiated sometimes by woman before. And I had the chance to had sex one time but I recused ( I combined with a woman I met in a course that was interested on me to go to the motel but in that day I made a phone call saying that I wasn't ready for the meeting and after that the woman became upset with me and thought I had aids - hiv or some sexual disease, but the truth is I was afraid because of lack of sexual experience ) . I think being afraid of approaching girls or lack of interest to spend energy on trying to seduce a girl may be the main reason. I Don't know why I let this happen, time passed so fast that I didn't see it pass. I don't know why I have been so lazy at catching woman because I feel as a straight heterossexual man. I'm not gay and not feel Attraction for males. And I want to have a wife, family and children. I hope I get sex in the next 10 years, and I am won't pay for it , there is no way I'm going to pay for sex because I don't think it will help me. I want the experience of having a girlfriend. I don't know what is to go to cinema with a girl and don't know what is the experience of bringing a woman to my house to sit on sofa and watch movie and eat popcorn. Sounds simple but is something of life I never experienced. But I feel less sad because at least I already kissed some girls on mouth and had some hugs in carnival before pandemic started. But never had a girlfriend and never had sex.

Last edited:
Yes folks,today is my birthday and I officially had become a wizard ( a 30 years old virgin).

I'm a 30 year old Brazilian Virgin, surprising hum? Brazilians are know for being sexually active but I am out of the curve. I don't know why because I'm white (very Very white) and not ugly. I even had been elogiated sometimes by woman before. And I had the chance to had sex one time but I recused ( I combined with a woman I met in a course that was interested on me to go to the motel but in that day I made a phone call saying that I wasn't ready for the meeting and after that the woman became upset with me and thought I had aids - hiv or some sexual disease ) . I think being afraid of approaching girls or lack of interest to spend energy on trying to seduce a girl may be the main reason. I Don't know why I let this happen, time passed so fast that I didn't see it pass. I don't know why I have been so lazy at catching woman because I feel as a straight heterossexual man. I'm not gay and not feel Attraction for males. And I want to have a wife, family and children. I hope I get sex in the next 10 years, and I am won't pay for it , there is no way I'm going to pay for sex because I don't think it will help me. I want the experience of having a girlfriend. I don't know what is to go to cinema with a girl and don't know what is the experience of bringing a woman to my house to sit on sofa and watch movie and eat popcorn. Sounds simple but is something of life I never experienced. But I feel less sad because at least I already kissed some girls on mouth and had some hugs in carnival before pandemic started. But never had a girlfriend and never had sex.
Okay. Happy birthday. Just don't brag about kissing girls on here, man. There's plenty of people who haven't done that. It's pure suicide fuel to them.

Turning 30 and still a virgin is a dangerous age, just get a hooker now [what I'd tell the younger me who was thinking they still had hope].

What do you mean, that I'm a Chad? No, iam not a Chad, maybe a 6 or 7 on decile [UWSL]scale. I don't think iam dumb, i' m smartest than the majority of people here that's why I am Virgin, because dumber the person here, more sexually successful he is. Couples that have lots of children , 5 , 7 or more usually are very poor and dumb, and have no literacy. I am graduated in university and speak English almost fluent, most Brazilians sexually active don't know even Portuguese correctly [/UWSL]

Sory dude you are asexual or gay, choose one

2 yrs away from that turn 28 this year

Brutal. Goes by so fast doesn’t it?

Damn virgin Brazilian you must very ugly or your country's standards high

I'm a 30 year old Brazilian Virgin, surprising hum? Brazilians are know for being sexually active but I am out of the curve. I don't know why because I'm white (very Very white) and not ugly. I even had been elogiated sometimes by woman before. And I had the chance to had sex one time but I recused ( I combined with a woman I met in a course that was interested on me to go to the motel but in that day I made a phone call saying that I wasn't ready for the meeting and after that the woman became upset with me and thought I had aids - hiv or some sexual disease, but the truth is I was afraid because of lack of sexual experience ) . I think being afraid of approaching girls or lack of interest to spend energy on trying to seduce a girl may be the main reason. I Don't know why I let this happen, time passed so fast that I didn't see it pass. I don't know why I have been so lazy at catching woman because I feel as a straight heterossexual man. I'm not gay and not feel Attraction for males. And I want to have a wife, family and children. I hope I get sex in the next 10 years, and I am won't pay for it , there is no way I'm going to pay for sex because I don't think it will help me. I want the experience of having a girlfriend. I don't know what is to go to cinema with a girl and don't know what is the experience of bringing a woman to my house to sit on sofa and watch movie and eat popcorn. Sounds simple but is something of life I never experienced. But I feel less sad because at least I already kissed some girls on mouth and had some hugs in carnival before pandemic started. But never had a girlfriend and never had sex.

You're white.

JBW is even more effective in places like Brazil.

You've been propositioned by women before.

You've kisssed women before.

Claim you are average or above on the decile scale.

You're a humblebragging fakecel, larper or a troll.