Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today, I almost cummed form a foid giving me a hair cut

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★★★
Early today I made a post about not caring about foids or inceldom, I’ll apologize am still not free form this evil. Early today my mom took me to get a haircut and it was basically empty with the expectation of a few foid workers there. Then this one foid comes and says I am up and upon seeing her I was already turned on and feeling Adrenaline. She looked like pic below

44108CED D603 484F 9941 965DF0359323

(sorry if this is Coomfuel)

she was large breasted and was wearing this botton up white shirt and you could see her bra outlined with slight transparency. Of course we didn’t engage in conversation I’ll never speak unless I really have too, but the few times she did talk I experienced ASMR and my heart race increased, having her touch my neck and face felt beyond amazing. I was super hard and felt constant tingling on my penis and I remember she kinda annoyed grunted/moaned to herself and I felt super close to ejaculating. The Who thing probably only lasted less then 15 minutes and then it was over.

Some on here might call this foid worship posting, but believe me it’s not. I don’t want to feel anything at all, it’s brings me pain.

I Thought I cleansed this mental virus form my mind, I Thought I’ve liberated myself form instinctual enslavement. But no nothing has changed am still enslaved

I want my sexual urges to be removed right now forever, I’ll literally get a lobotomy if that’s what it takes.

Mogs me, All my barbers from childhood until now have been older men

Now imagine if she did that willingly any time you want. And people here say that relationship is a cope :feelstastyman:

Ask her to cut your pubes

This is what no pussy does to men

This is what a lifetime of inceldom and perpetual nonredamancy does to you.

Early today my mom took me to get a haircut
Lol thats been the same for me most of my life, she would always take me to the cheapest place possible instead of getting a quality cut

I've had the same experience of a 40's something MILF asian woman giving me a haircut, complimenting my hair, looking back I think the haircut services were a front for a rub and tug but besides the point.

Having her touch my head and stuff, and me being in to asian woman, I experienced a similar thing

Now though I am going to a more expensive barber, attempting to hairmaxx while I still have hair, maybe I can prettyboymaxx or something IDK im just desperate at this point, even if I have the best hair it wont matter, theres no foids that even know I exist

Very young female barbers get mad at me because they don't want to touch a sub5

What zero contact with the opposite sex does to a mf

Whenever I get my dreadlocks retwisted the woman who does it cleans my hair before hand.

It feels so nice have her massage my scalp.

It's not coomfuel but it still feels nice

Early today I made a post about not caring about foids or inceldom, I’ll apologize am still not free form this evil. Early today my mom took me to get a haircut and it was basically empty with the expectation of a few foid workers there. Then this one foid comes and says I am up and upon seeing her I was already turned on and feeling Adrenaline. She looked like pic below

View attachment 1187146
(sorry if this is Coomfuel)

she was large breasted and was wearing this botton up white shirt and you could see her bra outlined with slight transparency. Of course we didn’t engage in conversation I’ll never speak unless I really have too, but the few times she did talk I experienced ASMR and my heart race increased, having her touch my neck and face felt beyond amazing. I was super hard and felt constant tingling on my penis and I remember she kinda annoyed grunted/moaned to herself and I felt super close to ejaculating. The Who thing probably only lasted less then 15 minutes and then it was over.

Some on here might call this foid worship posting, but believe me it’s not. I don’t want to feel anything at all, it’s brings me pain.

I Thought I cleansed this mental virus form my mind, I Thought I’ve liberated myself form instinctual enslavement. But no nothing has changed am still enslaved

I want my sexual urges to be removed right now forever, I’ll literally get a lobotomy if that’s what it takes
Flesh is a prison, and we are slaves to its desires.

Flesh is a prison, and we are slaves to its desires.
I don't know how monks abstain from lust. I battle this each and every day, and I'm always failing. I'm chasing something that doesn't even bring me pleasure anymore, I just want to feel something that makes me feel okay.

I somewhat understand you but you need to distance yourself from your "humanity". Foids are all clones, so basically any way their physical manifestation differs, deep inside they are all the same.

One mustn't forget that foids are just meat puppets controled by the very same hive mind. Four love is a powerful feeling, but I think in order to keep your sanity you need to just stick to lust. Love is overrated.

I somewhat understand you but you need to distance yourself from your "humanity". Foids are all clones, so basically any way their physical manifestation differs, deep inside they are all the same.

One mustn't forget that foids are just meat puppets controled by the very same hive mind. Four love is a powerful feeling, but I think in order to keep your sanity you need to just stick to lust. Love is overrated.
I don’t want to feel lust or love

It’s unattainable

ask her to cut your neck next time

you'll enjoy it even more!

Wtf did I do jfl
nothing I appreciated your candid, fascinating post and am giving advice that is in your best interest :)

I've had sex with prostitutes many times, but honestly the everyday interactions like the one you describe are in a way more exciting. I'm a currycel and once on a 15 hour flight this slightly chubby but very hot and young blonde girl sat next to me. A few hours in she fell asleep and her arms were flush against mine and she was leaning against me. Never before have I experienced such a blissful moment, not even from sex.

I've had sex with prostitutes many times, but honestly the everyday interactions like the one you describe are in a way more exciting. I'm a currycel and once on a 15 hour flight this slightly chubby but very hot and young blonde girl sat next to me. A few hours in she fell asleep and her arms were flush against mine and she was leaning against me. Never before have I experienced such a blissful moment, not even from sex.
sounds like god/fate/universe/peerreviewedstudies/feds are mocking you with that one.

Touch-starved truecel trait: you get easily aroused by the smallest things a foid does.

Meanwhile it’s the complete opposite for foids
Foids need you to look like Henry Cavill (and have his wealth, too) in order to even being being aroused.