Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Today cried when looking at mirror

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Tomorrow maybe great day of trying tinder and being disapointed, so, for improving personality, today was for showermaxing. And before it was looking at mirror and crying

Not absolutely ugly. But far from prettyboy. Is it enough to be loved by young cute girl? Can cute adorable girl see me as beautifull, can be non ageist and dont discriminate me for being "too old"? Special girl, waifu of culture. Not greedy whore of sugar daddy, which I am not and cannot be, outcast in this evil world

"Look for woman your age",- world is saying, -"look for ugly woman". Cannot, have nothing in common with aunties "my age", and ugly females giving no joy, no inspiration, no motivation. This evil world and its "gifts" are unacceptable and meaningless

Its a nice emo day to cry

You should save neetbux and SEA shitholemax in the future man, you might be able to find young girl there

:feelscry: im sorry u werent born a chad

Yes, looking at my own reflection is suicide fuel.

Whenever I stare at the mirror, my attention always comes to my eye area

I always almost cry when I see females in their cars, driving.

I always almost cry when I see females in their cars, driving.
One day you'll be able to lift their cars, finally asserting dominance over the driver license pill.

waterloogs you

I don't even have a mirror.

I hate looking in the mirror. But also I can't cry so I just getting angry as fuck, being ugly is sucks in every moment.

When I look at the mirror, it reminds me that I'm only as attractive as my worst camera angle.

Everytime I look into the mirror, sadness rises into me as I realise that chad gets validation from his own reflection as I rot and cry

Chad gets it all. Unfair really.