Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Today a slut gave me a slut gaze (disgusting)

krimpi

krimpi

$lut$
★★★★
I had to wait for a recipe from hospital for hours.
Went outside smoking (a couple of times) and a slut (working in hospital) came outsite smoking.
Long story short: This cunt didn't know that i knew what she was thinking "oh look, a manlet with a beer belly and weak arms, must be a virgin".
Trying to intimidate me with her shit- (i fucked 100+ guys) gaze. It's also called the "1000 cock stare".

I h8 when these subhuman cunts smell that i'm a virgin and ridicule me with their disguting slut gaze.
I gave her a slight "angry"- not interrested gaze back.
Damn if i would be on nofap, i would have graped her pussy and would probably be in prison (depends on the slut).

>getting any attention (even negative) from foids

mogs me. they treat me like i'm a ghost 99% of the time.

B R A G
R
A
G

I'm bald and my face is full of scars so to me it seems like some foids are borderline scared of me, either that or they are repulsed.

It's fucking brutal as well once you realize a lot about slight facial expressions. I've always been a very observant person but ever since a few months ago I truly noticed it. Everyone at my job looks at me and either looks disgusted or weirded out. Then, the tall chad who works there literally gives a smug look of condescension because he knows he has what I don't. I wish he would just jump off of a cliff and die already.

Never supported the retarded mask mandates when the plandemic hit and as soon as they were lifted I took my mask off. I'm back to wearing it again now because I cannot deal with that many stares at my ugly face. I'd rather have people think I'm an idiot than know that I'm ugly as hell.

I wish faces didn't exist.

I'm back to wearing it again now because I cannot deal with that many stares at my ugly face. I'd rather have people think I'm an idiot than know that I'm ugly as hell.
Me too. I'm 1 out of 10 people who's wearing the mask while shopping.
Although my face is about a 4/10 i mainly wear it, because i don't want to meet anyone from school or work (my town is below 100k cititzens).
I don't want to meet any of them, corona was helping me, avoiding them. I don't want to tell anyone of them of how much a fucking loser i am.

I had to wait for a recipe from hospital for hours.
Went outside smoking (a couple of times) and a slut (working in hospital) came outsite smoking.
Long story short: This cunt didn't know that i knew what she was thinking "oh look, a manlet with a beer belly and weak arms, must be a virgin".
Trying to intimidate me with her shit- (i fucked 100+ guys) gaze. It's also called the "1000 cock stare".

I h8 when these subhuman cunts smell that i'm a virgin and ridicule me with their disguting slut gaze.
I gave her a slight "angry"- not interrested gaze back.
Damn if i would be on nofap, i would have graped her pussy and would probably be in prison (depends on the slut).
Looks of disgust if the default experience I get whenever I leave the house.

It's fucking brutal as well once you realize a lot about slight facial expressions. I've always been a very observant person but ever since a few months ago I truly noticed it. Everyone at my job looks at me and either looks disgusted or weirded out. Then, the tall chad who works there literally gives a smug look of condescension because he knows he has what I don't. I wish he would just jump off of a cliff and die already.

Never supported the retarded mask mandates when the plandemic hit and as soon as they were lifted I took my mask off. I'm back to wearing it again now because I cannot deal with that many stares at my ugly face. I'd rather have people think I'm an idiot than know that I'm ugly as hell.

I wish faces didn't exist.
These looks of slight, derision and disgust are all the looks I ever get when I'm out and about, the only typical exceptions are from customer service personnel, who are trained to be smiling and feign sympathy. Some men also treat me with indifference, which is nice. Some older men, and lonely types, and also cab drivers, are often nice to me and seem happy to talk to anyone about random stuff.

Put you're cigarette out on her clit bro!/
- in tobacco farmer 3b