Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Today a foid talked to me !

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
She asked me if I transitioned from female to male.

Never began.

Like what the fuck... :feelskek:

if not a LARP then brutally over for OP

Over for you.

29058.jpg

What the fuck... :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i've been mistaken for a girl with long hair :feelsbadman:

Do you have testosterone deficiency? If you don't know then you should definitely get yourself tested

How does this even happen? Do you have feminine features?
I don't know man, I used to think I was "normal" on this, but apparently I look like a foid to some people. It was a black ppl woman who told me that tho.
Do you have testosterone deficiency? If you don't know then you should definitely get yourself tested
Shit shit shit.

Did she actually or is it larp? What would trigger such a conversation.

Did she actually or is it larp? What would trigger such a conversation.
What would be the point for me to larp on this shit ? It's real. It was triggered by nothing, she asked me just like that.

What would be the point for me to larp on this shit ? It's real. It was triggered by nothing, she asked me just like that.

A good amount of content posted here is half-truths or just straight out larp. People larp about the most trivial shit and make threads about it. I suspect it's to drive their engagement with this community or just develop their forum persona though it could just as well be malicious in nature. Either way I don't really care why so much larp is posted here as long as it's entertaining I guess it serves its purpose.

I was just curious why she asked you such a thing? I can't imagine some random foid on the street coming up to you and asking you such a rude question lol but then again I would never put it past modern foids tbh. If you know this foid from somewhere maybe there is some sociodynamics at play and she was cheesing you or some shit. If not you should ragemaxx. JFL at allowing some random foid to take a mick out of you like that, you need to stand your ground boyo.