Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

today a foid said to me "WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR BEARD?! YOUR SMALL!"

TrueGlassesCel

TrueGlassesCel

Overlord
★★★★★
This bitch is in my class and random to me "WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR BEARD WTF?!" And later she said "YOUR A MANLET!". I swear she said this but I said that I'm 1,75 and she said no your not a lot bigger than me you must be around 1,65 cm. I would fuck her.
Yes, I'm 24 and go to school lol.

This bitch is in my class and random to me "WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR BEARD WTF?!" And later she said "YOUR A MANLET!". I swear she said this but I said that I'm 1,75 and she said no your not a lot bigger than me you must be around 1,65 cm. I would fuck her.
Yes, I'm 24 and go to school lol.
She was teasing you bro, and wants that cock of yours

I can relate I don't have any beard at 23 yet I see 16 year olds with a full bush in their faces

fuck genetics
they really mog me to death. they often laugh about me "haha and you were in with prositutes again? we can get it for free!" I swear they said things like that...its completely over. One of them said this today infront of his girlfriend and they make fun of my haircut.

they really mog me to death. they often laugh about me "haha and you were in with prositutes again? we can get it for free!" I swear they said things like that...its completely over
Fuck I would've choke these teenscum if I were you

same I hate nigspeak
one of them already had three girlfriends on my school. he looks like arab fag but have full beard. the last one looked like a true latina and now he had a blonde one.