Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today a femoid punched a wall and cried because the exam was too hard

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It was so fucking funny :feelskek: We have this teacher who has a PhD in math and he's a bastard, he likes putting surprise exams with super hard exercises that we haven't done in class.

Today we enter the class and he says that please sit with 2 spaces between students because it's exam day. We do, he gives us the papers and of course the exam was a complete mindfuck. People left at around 5-10 minutes leaving everything blank.

In one moment I hear a huge "BOOM" against the wall and I look and see it's a femoid, she's crying and holding the exam. She gives the exam to the teacher (he doesn't say anything kek) and leaves the class crying. I could hardly contain my laughter :lul:

I already know I failed the exam because my answer was invented and didn't make sense but I don't care because I did good in the first midterm and there's still the third midterm, and the teacher only counts the 2 best exams (and the final). Probably the femoid also did the first midterm terribly and that's why she was so upset :y'all:

kek at being such a whiny bitch

Silly hole buckled under the pressure just like all of them

Lol, foids are annoying always whiny and crybabyish under pressure, yet they put ugly men down and treat us like trash.

I remember in school when foids or teachers kids would start to cry teachers would up their grade it was part of the reason i stopped studying or trying to get good grades

She should of studied instead of fucking Chad.

fucking lol.

people leaving in the first 5mins in exams is always extreme life fuel for me tbh.

What was the class?

She should've punched the professor for being a faggot and giving super hard exams. I hate professors who do that to "challenge us". Fuck you bitch! I'm not here to be challenged, I just want to pass the damn class!

That professor sounds like an asshole though tbh. I hate just getting random exams on shit I barely know.

Foids never mature mentally I see

Many females cry over retarded reasons.

Jfl at caring so much about school.

She should've punched the professor for being a faggot and giving super hard exams. I hate professors who do that to "challenge us". Fuck you bitch! I'm not here to be challenged, I just want to pass the damn class!
This tbh even though im glad a foids day wad ruined

Teacher will probably give her 100% for being a foid.

that's what she gets for letting her beta orbiters do her homework for her, glad she suffered

no man

Sounds a total bitch.

I have had classes with pop quizzes which are each a very small percentage, but a surprise exam would sound brutal ngl. Giving up like she did is just stupid though. If I was completely dumbfounded I would at least give the professor something to work with for partial credit
Lol, foids are annoying always whiny and crybabyish under pressure, yet they put ugly men down and treat us like trash.
Their screeching is also unbearable

Exams in college should be challenging. If you disagree, you shouldn't be studying. Only if you are forced to take the class outside of your major should it be easy to pass, but really the problem is with the (((universities))) pushing for more admissions, and with higher education being pushed so hard on kids in general. Any brown nosing whore has the same opinion as you do (though I am not saying you are one.)

Had a class where the prof said he would not accept late papers. Anyway the day they are due, a foid doesn’t have hers done. Of course she played dumb. I see her in class a week later and asked her what happened. Not only did he accept her paper, he gave her an A.

Not that anyone in here is surprised.

Had a class where the prof said he would not accept late papers. Anyway the day they are due, a foid doesn’t have hers done. Of course she played dumb. I see her in class a week later and asked her what happened. Not only did he accept her paper after it was due, he gave her an A.

Exams in college should be challenging. If you disagree, you shouldn't be studying. Only if you are forced to take the class outside of your major should it be easy to pass, but really the problem is with the (((universities))) pushing for more admissions, and with higher education being pushed so hard on kids in general. Any brown nosing whore has the same opinion as you do (though I am not saying you are one.)
No

Had a class where the prof said he would not accept late papers. Anyway the day they are due, a foid doesn’t have hers done. Of course she played dumb. I see her in class a week later and asked her what happened. Not only did he accept her paper, he gave her an A.

This semester I had a foid professor say the final was mandatory, but then she said last minute that it wasn't

she was nice

i remember one girl having a panic attack after a failed test