Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @TOADMAN THEY WILL SEE

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
@Toadman There will come a time when they will see my brother.

Last edited:
Remember to livestream.

God willing it will happen some day brother

Read the Qur'an and improve your shitty life.
IDF

Your big time marines, after we capture one, doesn't talk big any more; in fact, he begs fo his life.
Us Muslims know that average, pussified americans like you, and the lazy niggers and other worthless races will be no problem for us when Islam takes over.

Cope u Kike

Your big time marines, after we capture one, doesn't talk big any more; in fact, he begs fo his life.
Us Muslims know that average, pussified americans like you, and the lazy niggers and other worthless races will be no problem for us when Islam takes over.
Cope, islam will never take over.

Cope, islam will never take over.
you are wrong
If you are an infidel (a nonMuslim) you are a filthy animal and you have to be executed.
If I were you I'd head down to your nearest Mosque and convert before islam takes over and you are slaughtered.

Also, from your pathetic attempt at communication I can see you are an inbred hillbilly, possibly from kentucky. This means you will not be a first class Muslim but you will be allowed to tend animals and dig wells.

Hurry asshole....america will soon fall to Islam

I'm not American, tf.

So is the black and Asian population. :feelskek:
shit burst

Islam will show you no mercy and Shariah Court will have your sentence ready before your trial begins.

You will be stoned!

eat shit and die mofo

shit burst

Islam will show you no mercy and Shariah Court will have your sentence ready before your trial begins.

You will be stoned!

eat shit and die mofo
Wtf you went full radical within one day jfl.

fucking annoying pieces of shit

it was funny at the beginning but now i just want you to shut up tbh

fucking annoying pieces of shit

it was funny at the beginning but now i just want you to shut up tbh
Just because you suck a lot of cock doesn't mean i care what you think. and I can tell from your pathetic whining, that you are one of those homoqueers.

I bet you love broadway musicals...and that you cry while watching Lifetime. Ahhh...you make me sick.....I could just kill you over and over.

I say this to you...you degenerate cum guzzler....mind your own business....we Muslims have no interest in the ramblings of such as you. Just go back to what you know: butt pounding and cock chomping.

Leave the commentaries to real humans....the Muslims.

So go back to your boyfriend....who is probably a nigger....and suck as much cock as you can.....because when Islam takes over your wicked country...all of the homoqueers, niggers, Mexicans, Haitians, and all manner of non-Muslims will be hacked up and then burned alive.
-------------------------------------
@HidekiTojota

Also...we damn well know there is a war going on and that we are winning it!. Everyday the forces of Jihad grow in numbers and one of our glorious suicide bombers takes out a boatload of you filthy infidels as he fulfills the wishes of Allah....and then goes straight to Heaven to enjoy his 72 virgins.

Also...we damn well know there is a war going on and that we are winning it!. Everyday the forces of Jihad grow in numbers and one of our glorious suicide bombers takes out a boatload of you filthy infidels as he fulfills the wishes of Allah....and then goes straight to Heaven to enjoy his 72 virgins.
Lol alright good cope.
And yes I know a war is going on because that is how the middle east has been since the 80s jfl, a very unstable region.

Also hey...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War :lul: :lul: :lul:

Just because you suck a lot of cock doesn't mean i care what you think. and I can tell from your pathetic whining, that you are one of those homoqueers.

I bet you love broadway musicals...and that you cry while watching Lifetime. Ahhh...you make me sick.....I could just kill you over and over.

I say this to you...you degenerate cum guzzler....mind your own business....we Muslims have no interest in the ramblings of such as you. Just go back to what you know: butt pounding and cock chomping.

Leave the commentaries to real humans....the Muslims.

So go back to your boyfriend....who is probably a nigger....and suck as much cock as you can.....because when Islam takes over your wicked country...all of the homoqueers, niggers, Mexicans, Haitians, and all manner of non-Muslims will be hacked up and then burned alive.
-------------------------------------
@HidekiTojota

Religion of peace lol
My country is already infected with Islam
i live in germany

also im not gay and not a cuck
so you must have mistaken me for someone else
you deluded faggot

I cant take this shit serious
stop baiting

Religion of peace lol
i live in germany

you deluded faggot

stop baiting
You are no doubt retarded....just look at your sorry ass attempt at verbal confrontation and your failure to know when to use a contraction. Tsk, tsk, special ed must not be helping.

And before you start calling me names....a man who would rip out your intestines and feed them to swine...you had best suck your mothers stretched out titty for another few years and at least pass the 8th grade. Now get back to your sinful life before I send someone to cut off your useless head.

Lol alright good cope.
And yes I know a war is going on because that is how the middle east has been since the 80s jfl, a very unstable region.

Also hey...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War :lul: :lul: :lul:

I, toadman, have discovered your shameful secret...you are one of those neurotic homoqueers....the ones who suck a cock and then go home and cry themselves to sleep because they feel dirty.

I, toadman, have discovered your shameful secret...you are one of those neurotic homoqueers....the ones who suck a cock and then go home and cry themselves to sleep because they feel dirty.
Nah I'm just 1/4th Jewish.

Religion of peace lol
i live in germany

you deluded faggot

stop baiting
That’s good inshallah the whole europe will become muslim.

Now get back to your sinful life before I send someone to cut off your useless head.
:feelskek:
Come on then , do it .
send someone .

Just a bunch of empty threats and useless insults .

:feelskek:
Come on then , do it .
send someone .

Just a bunch of empty threats and useless insults .
Listen doofus... you have watched way too much Lord of the Rings and that Satan inspired trilogy has warped your mind....along with other such infidel tv trash like Buffy, Angel, and the the three whores from Charmed.

The best thing you can do for yourself.....is jump in front of a fast moving train.
That way you can meet your mentor Satan as fast as possible.

Enjoy the flames!

Listen doofus... you have watched way too much Lord of the Rings and that Satan inspired trilogy has warped your mind....along with other such infidel tv trash like Buffy, Angel, and the the three whores from Charmed.

The best thing you can do for yourself.....is jump in front of a fast moving train.
That way you can meet your mentor Satan as fast as possible.

Enjoy the flames!
good cope .
As long as it helps you sleep at night .

good cope .
As long as it helps you sleep at night .
Just remember this kuffar.....Allah has condemned each and every infidel to a special place in hell......and sooner than you realize, you will be sent there....courtesy of your Muslim superiors!

Islam is the truth and us Muslims are the destroyers of the heathens.