Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel To youngcels: Be a fucked knight or regardless an unfucked cuck. The chance is 50 to 50

just another incel

just another incel

88 Catgirls in Valhalla will be my reward
There are several possibilities if you get involved or not in a catfight like this, foid vs unpopular, perhaps a bit chubby and autistic girl. The outcome is of course uncertain.

View: https://x.com/andresoucy33/status/1828315510196297793

Scenario 1. You get involved immediately and threaten the foid with death if she doesn't stop immediately. The bullied girl hears this and realizes that you are just as crazy as she is and then maybe likes you because you have a connection. If the foid doesn't listen to you, hit her. It may be that nothing happens after that, you are the noble savior. But it may also be that the chads standing around beat you up, maybe even the foid's boyfriend. It may also be that if nothing happens, you will be suspended from school for a while. However, there is a chance that the bullied girl will feel responsible for your situation and fall in love with you.

Scenario 2. You attack the foid a few days later without having interfered beforehand, injure her physically, preferably with permanent damage, without the foid or the police being able to identify you. Take a few photos at the crime scene. Show them to the bullied girl. Maybe she likes badboy punishers and falls in love with you.

Scenario 3. You do nothing at all and speculate in your daydreams about what could have been if.

Personally, at 32, I'm too old to be involved in this kind of high school bullshit, but at least I still have my daydreams. Just like you soon will.:feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

sucks how every bluepilled cuck and foid is filming and laughing ,makes me puke. If a school shooting happens there it would the best thing

sucks how every bluepilled cuck and foid is filming and laughing ,makes me puke. If a school shooting happens there it would the best thing
we need more of that gentlemen

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfqrq7bbH2Y

Every day at least one!
:foidSoy: "Leave me alone"

Before he started ER, this poor boy was rejected by a girl he really loved. This whore didn't understand that she was rejecting the man of hER life.

There are several possibilities if you get involved or not in a catfight like this, foid vs unpopular, perhaps a bit chubby and autistic girl. The outcome is of course uncertain.

Scenario 1. You get involved immediately and threaten the foid with death if she doesn't stop immediately. The bullied girl hears this and realizes that you are just as crazy as she is and then maybe likes you because you have a connection. If the foid doesn't listen to you, hit her. It may be that nothing happens after that, you are the noble savior. But it may also be that the chads standing around beat you up, maybe even the foid's boyfriend. It may also be that if nothing happens, you will be suspended from school for a while. However, there is a chance that the bullied girl will feel responsible for your situation and fall in love with you.

Scenario 2. You attack the foid a few days later without having interfered beforehand, injure her physically, preferably with permanent damage, without the foid or the police being able to identify you. Take a few photos at the crime scene. Show them to the bullied girl. Maybe she likes badboy punishers and falls in love with you.

Scenario 3. You do nothing at all and speculate in your daydreams about what could have been if.

Personally, at 32, I'm too old to be involved in this kind of high school bullshit, but at least I still have my daydreams. Just like you soon will.:feelskek::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'd be arrested before im even on their premises or go anywhere near the foids jfl.

I think the bullied foid would reject you and tell authorities what you did. And think that you are a creep.

So much subhumans in this video reminds me of my old high school days