Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To whites: why do you like the cold?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Not trying to be racist or whatever, I am sorry if I am, but why do so many of you guys like the cold? Like, in my class, it’ll be literally snowing outside and someone will say “open up the windows” lol. I’ve met a few whites (but from the Caribbean or South America / hot places) that like the heat rather than the cold. My theory on this is because whites come from the Caucus mountains where it was cold (I believe) which is why you guys like it?

Because cold is cool

freezing > sweating

I have to have a very cold temperature when i'm sleeping. I turned off my heater.

freezing > sweating

true, but then again Im pretty sure for an extreme that freezing to death is allegedly more painful than burning because after a certain point of burning, u lose Ur nerves’ reactions more quickly than freezing supposedly

Because the cold feels good on my skin

I hate hot and cold, I like a mild spring day

true, but then again Im pretty sure for an extreme that freezing to death is allegedly more painful than burning because after a certain point of burning, u lose Ur nerves’ reactions more quickly than freezing supposedly
I'm not really sure, but I think I read somewhere, that freezing to death isn't that painful at all.
Because at a certain point your mind just plays some tricks on you and pretends you're actually not freezing at all.
That's why some many "freeze-victims" rip their cloths off.

it feels more warmer than anything if you are a true loner

Do u think it could be related to my caucus mountains theory?
Probably. White people have slightly thicker fat deposits than other races and are very hairy.

Because sweaty people smell worse than people feeling cold
full

Cold is refreshing and vitalising, whilst heat makes you sluggish and lethargic.

White people didn't come from Caucasus mountain, lol. Their origin is not that simple.

I fucking hate goddamned fucking cold. If it were up to me the temperature would be 25° all the time

Cold is refreshing and vitalising, whilst heat makes you sluggish and lethargic.

for me the cold makes me want to just stay in bed or walk around very slowly and boxed up if you get what I mean, but then again the heat makes me want to sleep but also sleep comfortably lol

above 21C I start sweating and my mind gets foggy...

I love snow, very cozy when there's alot of snow outside.

We evolved to like it.
Europe was at one point a freezing shithole

freezing > sweating
This tbh.I'm not white but i prefer cold, since you can just put appropriate clothing and you're good to go while in the summer there's nothing you can do beside locking yourself at home with AC

It's better than very hot weather.

I don't like cold but rather cold than hot.

You can be chilling somewhere where it's cold already and some retard ask for the AC to be turned on jfl

cold makes you strong

cause of my superior genetic material

You can be chilling somewhere where it's cold already and some retard ask for the AC to be turned on jfl
i remember it was literally snowing outside and my teacher opened up the windows lol

-talking to whites
-being racist

pick one

I like it when it's hot in the summer.

Why pick one lmao? Whites have no problem putting ethics down.
easy to see that you are greycel and still a bit bluepilled
if u read well my post you can see irony that you cant be racist shitting on whites, it works only in second way
i meant this
Not trying to be racist or whatever, I am sorry if I am,

I don't like the cold, blacks.

I fucking hate it when its hot, I can't even cope in peace

bcs we mog the wether

Because as a Viking descendant I should take pride in being able to withstand the brutal winters