Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To what extent do you try to avoid other people, and what is your area like?

To what extent do you try to avoid other people, and what is your area like?

• I avoid other people a lot. My area is OK.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • I avoid them a bit. My area is OK.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I don't really avoid people. My area is OK.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I avoid them a lot. My area is fairly bad.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • I avoid them a bit. My area is fairly bad.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I don't avoid them really. My area is fairly bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I just thought this might make an interesting poll/discussion ^^

If you're v sociable with friends/family but avoid day-to-day people a lot then maybe say "a bit". I know it's kind of ambiguous there.

I don't leave the house

Drugs and alcohol can make anyone do crazy things, but I always feel safe.

I guess the reason I made this thread was because I was thinking that maybe I'd go out more if I lived in a nicer area.

My area... meh. I mean, I rarely feel unsafe but it's also kind of... lary. Do people know that word outside of the UK? lol

So that means it's not especially pleasurable going outside. Also the area doesn't look amazing. It looks OK but it's hardly paradise!

My city is really nice, but I'm just in a lower end area of it.

I actually quite like this city. Maybe I'll just budge over into a nicer part of it or move a bit further out so it's quieter. I dunno.

I avoid other people a lot (unless I have to work). My area is OK.

I avoid them a bit, I guess. What I meant by that if colleagues ask me something or wanna have small talk, I usually engage in it as long as they're not annoying motherfuckers, I don't want to draw too much atention to myself. However, I don't actively seek out to engage with other people, as I have no real life friends, so I stay at home most of the time.

And as for my area, I don't feel threatened, I even know few people, but they don't like me much.

My area is the worst for getting good foids. I will never ascend due to this area. It is filled with old people and white trash and niggers.

I just thought this might make an interesting poll/discussion ^^

If you're v sociable with friends/family but avoid day-to-day people a lot then maybe say "a bit". I know it's kind of ambiguous there.
My area is bad and dangerous but I don’t care I wanna die I go out

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back