Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To what extent do height, face, race, etc. matter independently? Then can you even compare them?

nasser22

nasser22

Dotpilled poopcel
-
My question for you all is how much face/height harmony matters over just face and height by themselves in attractiveness.

For instance, I noticed that an ogre-maxxed face looks better on someone that has a strong build, obviously.

Or is the strong build just better by itself.

Thoughts?

They all play a part, and it's the collection of them together that makes you a mogger.
But it takes just a few on their own to make you an incel.

Tall Chad is the best you can be for slaying foids.

My question for you all is how much face/height harmony matters over just face and height by themselves in attractiveness.
At 5'6"-8" height with a decent face should still yield you positive sexual results if you aren't in Europe

For instance, I noticed that an ogre-maxxed face looks better on someone that has a strong build, obviously.

Strong build is simply better by itself. There are primitive minded foids who wouldn't mind ONSs if you have that manly frame and height.

You would need a 2/10 tier mug to be a genetic failure at 6+ feet

Face > all, but height is still a big factor

harmony matters a lot

an uncanny detail can completely throw off someone's appearance

Having a good face but being short and feminine usually just brings your overall down to normie tier. Having an at least average face and strong masculine body is probably best. I'd still rather to be an ogre though it's just that I'd prefer people to fear me knowing I have nothing to lose (no pretty face) than have a good face but unintimidating body or even good face and strong body (although that one's best for getting foids).

Mentioned me.

The closer to the archetypal male, the better.
Shutterstock 511127908 1024x763

But, your proportions need to be compatible with each other. If you have a small frame a big head is going to make you look abnormal. And conversely a large frame with a small body results in a negative halo as well. So, if your head is big gymaxxing might help raise your SMV by a few points.
960x0

However, if you have a small frame gymmaxxing can hurt your SMV.

But ultimately, face > everything else. If you have a pretty face (depending on your frame) you can always utilize it to your advantage.

This guy is 5'6 but foids soown over him due to his face (he's a chadlite):
Jordi

And in his case staying the way he is best for him as gymmaxxing will fuck his proportions.

fucking hell more newtards to block

It's all about the bone structure in your face and body, so Height = Face

The closer to the archetypal male, the better.
View attachment 418747

But, your proportions need to be compatible with each other. If you have a small frame a big head is going to make you look abnormal. And conversely a large frame with a small body results in a negative halo as well. So, if your head is big gymaxxing might help raise your SMV by a few points.
View attachment 418748
However, if you have a small frame gymmaxxing can hurt your SMV.

But ultimately, face > everything else. If you have a pretty face (depending on your frame) you can always utilize it to your advantage.

This guy is 5'6 but foids soown over him due to his face (he's a chadlite):
View attachment 418751

And in his case staying the way he is best for him as gymmaxxing will fuck his proportions.
He+also+got+gains+for+days+_02878be66757801efc6ebbb4bc45b635.jpg

k3i6pkhbe7k21.png

this is young jones nigga

face>height>race, race is not that important cause most of ethnic groups prefer their own

Thoughts?

Height is the only one that can make you an incel. The rest affect your attractiveness, but will not make you incel if you are at least average height.

Good face is good face. Face almost never looks better ogremaxxed. Low BF maximises face.

Good face is good face. Face almost never looks better ogremaxxed. Low BF maximises face.

Can you argue that even though Low BF maximizes positive facial attributes, higher BF minimizes flaws, since it evens out the creases on the face and makes everyone look the same?

Never blocked someone on here before, OP is the first due to mentioning me

Decent thread op

Height is the ultimate force multiplier, i.e. you have to be in the absolute 0.00000001% bottom percentile not to get an utterly massive boost in SMV from height and if you are even vaguely average you are now attractive to females. Everything else physical is subordinate to height, it's the first things humans notice and take into account as to how they treat/respect your first impression. Short men will never be respected the way tall men are. Tall men will never understand the true pain of being a manlet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back