Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment To What Degree Can Frame or Height Compensate For Face?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Assuming the guy is either ugly, slightly below average or average, can being tall or having a huge frame attract a small set of females that might fetishize such a trait over an attractive face?

Big frame and buff can help a lot. Ogres can get laid if they maximize their masculinity. Think Ron Perlman or Danny Trejo.

I would love to be big and ugly. Sure better than short and ugly. At least you can go for intimidation.

Yep
Height helps a lot. I saw a lot of tall guys with faces 4/10 and even 3/10 who had really nice women.

Big frame and buff can help a lot. Ogres can get laid if they maximize their masculinity. Think Ron Perlman or Danny Trejo.

I would love to be big and ugly. Sure better than short and ugly. At least you can go for intimidation.
trejo is only 5'6" lol...
and neither Perlman or Trejo are really ugly they are just old

Well my neighbor her boyfriend is over 6´1" he is ugly skinny and balding (moon on top of head) and this is just one example but height can compensate A LOT. Just by being tall you can add 2-3 points extra to your looks just for that alone girls love breaking their necks looking up to guys.

Depends on the amount of sexual dimorphism. If you were 6'4 with a giant frame I'm sure a couple 5'0, 95lb foids would be interested.

None lol

Chad face or bust

But on a more serious note, if you arent midget tier and have a gl face(Chad tier) you should be fine

I say it can help a bit yes

Height can compensate for anything. Know a relative who's husband literally looks like a shrivled ogre but he's super tall.

Well my neighbor her boyfriend is over 6´1" he is ugly skinny and balding (moon on top of head) and this is just one example but height can compensate A LOT. Just by being tall you can add 2-3 points extra to your looks just for that alone girls love breaking their necks looking up to guys.
Height can compensate for anything. Know a relative who's husband literally looks like a shrivled ogre but he's super tall.