Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To what degree are the misandrists to blame for the increase in male crime?

To what degree are they to blame?

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Because if you keep attacking men and pushing them to an absolute limit... some will act in immoral ways, to varying degrees.

This has always been known. I believe there are a number of classic Twilight Zone episodes that explore this, etc.

But the misandrists just can't stop. They can't help themselves and modern Western society is very aggressive now to men I think. Yet they of course don't want to accept any blame for the increase in spree killings, rape, etc.

I guess negativity tends to create more negativity.

Their final goal is to goad frustrated males into killing themselves, each other and expressing their hatred for this misandrist world to have a "reason" to execute them.
It's resentment for what males have done to toilets in the previous centuries, these faggots think they will do this world a favor by taking vengeance onto innocent people just because of their gender.

Statistically show that crimes has more to do with community than misandry

Statistically show that crimes has more to do with community than misandry
Aka woke leftists letting niggers, migrants and crackheads do whatever tf they want, misandrist feminists def fall into that category of woke leftists but it's not just them

Because if you keep attacking men and pushing them to an absolute limit... some will act in immoral ways, to varying degrees.

This has always been known. I believe there are a number of classic Twilight Zone episodes that explore this, etc.

But the misandrists just can't stop. They can't help themselves and modern Western society is very aggressive now to men I think. Yet they of course don't want to accept any blame for the increase in spree killings, rape, etc.

I guess negativity tends to create more negativity.
I dislike any female that dislike ME!

I actually regret saying they have a lot to do with it-- sexhavers are more likely to commit crimes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back