Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To Virgin obsessed guys will you marry a girl who has only kissed and cuddled

To Virgin obsessed guys will you marry a girl who has only kissed and cuddled

• Yes I Will marry her

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
It would be painful to think about the fact that someone kissed her but I would. Unless she was touched sexually I would marry her.

To those who say they will marry , please share your views in comment section as to why only p-i-v is what matters to you and not other kinds of intimacy

dawn said:
To those who say they will marry , please share your views in comment section as to why only p-i-v is what matters to you and not other kinds of intimacy

First  because sex is much more intense than kissing / cuddling.
Second because in this society finding a girl that is virgin until mariage is already so fucking rare. And finding a girl who is attracted by me AND is virgin is even rarer.

Not ideal, but in this day and age I will indeed be very lucky to get my hands on such a girl.

tbh thats the best you can get

Boyos, don't try to play hard to get when you're hard to want.

Most of incels would marry a 29 year old roastie if she wants him inside her (hypothetically) when no one else wants.

Beggars can't be choosers.

BlackpilledAF said:
Boyos, don't try to play hard to get when you're hard to want.

Most of incels would marry a 29 year old roastie if she wants him inside her (hypothetically) when no one else wants.

Beggars can't be choosers.

These type of questions are hypothetical because there is no 100 percent certain way to know about past of a girl.

Just lol if you get married in 2018