Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To UScels

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
What the fuck is happening in usa ? There's really revolution ?
What's opinion of foids, white foids, liberal, about this what's happening there ? How media respond, what about this years elections and eventually revolution is encouraged by ccp and maybe jews. And what most blacks think about, antifa etc

No everything will go back to 'normal' soon, this is just a slight bump on the road.

Over for Ulquiorracels

3a60c8c0cf99c2c57289523666fc7416f35bfcdd_hq.gif

You only see all these antifa and blm retards in the inner cities.Here in the suburbs things are pretty comfy.

Maybe if the election is close enough to be contested because of muh Russian interference or muh mail-in voting, things might get real.

Right now it's just chimps chimping out

You only see all these antifa and blm retards in the inner cities.Here in the suburbs things are pretty comfy.

Maybe if the election is close enough to be contested because of muh Russian interference or muh mail-in voting, things might get real.

Right now it's just chimps chimping out
this. as long as they don't take that shit to the suburbs idgaf, and to think I wanted to move to the city...

There's really revolution ?
JFL everything is a revolution now. There will be a revolution when actual heads will actually roll. Until then, it's just some sort of cheap circus.

nice english greycel