Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To truly understand the Holocaust in WW2 one must watch this video

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Happy german white people celebrating their festive folk music.

Then imagine the semitic subhuman jews observing this while being mocked in popular mainstream culture (what Asian American men are going through in this exact same moment except far worst since the majority of noodlewhores date/marry out jfl).

Hate on the Jews all you want but imagine what went on the minds of Jews witnessing/observing this in the decades prior to WW2.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1v8wpScKNI

Last edited:
Jews look ugly, so of course they got mocked just like other ethnicities

The hate Jews have on Europe precedes ww2, ww1. They had influence since Napolean' s days

Joined Mar 8, 2020 Posts:7,654

glorious white people. should be protected with own world

Concentration camps weren't even the worst things to happen on German soil. I can vouch for whatever these people where up to instead:

Let’s get back to the human remains. The presence of predominantly incomplete skeletons point to the fact that these were probably secondary burials, whereby the body or a portion thereof was transported from another location. The bones also bear traces of sawing, scraping or having been hit. If such marks were found on animal bones it would be considered as a proof of butchery. In the case of human skeletons therefore we think about cannibalism. These signs clearly indicate the separation of the soft tissues, scalping, the removal of the brain, the separation of the tongue, chipping the ribs, etc.

Should I feel sorry for them? Fuck no

How do I understand something that never happened :feelsthink:

I was always told that you reap your own hell

Happy german white people celebrating their festive folk music.

Then imagine the semitic subhuman jews observing this while being mocked in popular mainstream culture (what Asian American men are going through in this exact same moment except far worst since the majority of noodlewhores date/marry out jfl).

Hate on the Jews all you want but imagine what went on the minds of Jews witnessing/observing this in the decades prior to WW2.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1v8wpScKNI

Then maybe those jews couldve just... yknow, left germany? They had no reason to be in europe anyway. If it was so bad then they would've left. I have no symptathy for them

Also the reason they got mocked was purely because of their behavior, so they brought it on themselves anyway

The Holocaust is a Jewish fairytale