Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To those who’ve successfully freed their minds from Abrahamic bondage

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
These lyrics are dedicated to y’all:

I did, but blet in teen years it was no peacefull process, and added damage to my already ruiined mind

my mind is caged by my body

I think I will watch it later, ty

I wouldn't understand why any incel would pray to a God that either doesn't exist, or created us to watch us suffer. Lose/lose.

I wouldn't understand why any incel would pray to a God that either doesn't exist, or created us to watch us suffer. Lose/lose.
The real god lives within your own soul that far too often is exposed to external bs blinders

Idk man, I went through my philosophy "phase" in undergrad. Used to read Seneca, Epictetus, Marcus and listen videos of Terrence McKenna and Krishnamurthy or YouTube. It was quite counterproductive and I failed my fluid mechanics class :feelskek: :feelskek:
Haven't read much since then, I'm too low IQ and too practical for all this enlightenment thing.
Also I read, whitepill (kudos to @SergeantIncel :feelsYall: ) and tbh I find it much more practical and useful

Take the christpill you'll be better for it

Not available in my country :feelsseriously:

The song is titled “Heresy” by Nine Inch Nails.