Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment To those who take happy pills aka (((jew pills)))

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Doctor tried to prescribe my ass with it. Mom said no so I'm a hundred percent sure it's pretty bad.

It made me feel nothing. I haven't touched Jew Pills for over a decade, thank God!

Zoloft made me crazy and manic to the extreme so it wasn't very helpful. The anti psych pills I got put on because of my reaction to zoloft made me robotic and emotionless so that also sucked. Honestly its better to not take anything and suffer than become a zombie or get medical issues.

they don't make you happy from what ive heard, just numb you

its all cope, i havent tried them, but from what ive heard they sound useless.

The common thing said about them is that they make you numb, so you dont really feel sadness or happiness, your just like a walking zombie. Fuck that. I may be extremely depressed but sometimes i do have a glimmer of happiness even if its 5 minutes of temporary happiness its still something. I would never want to feel numb. If i wanted to feel that sort of shit id wanna feel it temporarily and alcohol does the trick for that, not permanently.

Fuck putting that shit in your body, it changes your personality and the side effects arent worth it

Yes life is shit if you are an ugly male incel, but we need to find strength, any sort of strength to fight through this fucked up existence we called life. We can do it incels. Dont give into the pharmaceutical cope.

depends..

right now im on haldol, lithium, seroquel, and 2 other meds.... i have the ticks and my libido is slowly dying.. but i am better then when i was not on meds

I took them for 2 months and it eliminated my emotions, increasing my homicidal tendencies.