Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To those who have normie friends

GermanManlet

GermanManlet

Greycel
How do you deal with them knowing you are a permavirgin? Im never touching the woman topic because obviously i dont have any female contacts. They must think im in the closet or so.. I wish i could larp and say i have a gf but thats not gonna work out because im bad at lying.

i had normie friends a few years ago and i simply didn't do anything at all when it came to them making fun of me for being an ugly incel. i was their punching bag. i only stayed with them because i had nowhere else to go. but they ended up going to a different high school and now i've been friendless (fuck i don't even have acquaintances) for 2 years now.

How do you deal with them knowing you are a permavirgin? Im never touching the woman topic because obviously i dont have any female contacts. They must think im in the closet or so.. I wish i could larp and say i have a gf but thats not gonna work out because im bad at lying.

Just have to accept it, because if I spent my time thinking about what all the people around me have assumed about me, the call of the rope would be louder than ever.

Incels with friends (irl and not on this forum)=fakecels