Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL To those out of high school

Ghostface

Ghostface

Eyes without a face, such a human waste.
★★★★★
What did you do on Prom Night? :feelshaha: my senior year was spent LDAR'ing at home, being late to school every day, and only having to stay for 3 hours, it was damn comfy to barely pay attention to school, and then to go home and play xbox for 12-14 hours a day minimum, anyways when it came to the end of the year and prom was on everyone's minds, i would walk the halls, and constantly see people in my grade talking to each other at their lockers, even caught some kissing or even making out :fuk:, while i would just walk past them with turtle beaches on blasting slipknot :feelskek: well i remember never being asked out by any foid in my grade, i thought it was wrong to ask any female to go to that stupid ass event, so i coped thinking they would ask ME out, never the other way around, it never happened of course JFL, so the night that prom started, instead of finding a nice, cute foid as my prom date that i knew i would make out with and later coompie :ahegao:, i went home and played black ops 3 instead, best cod btw :feelsokman: during the matches i played that night i was filled with hatred and jealousy knowing what was occuring that night and i was missing out on it by being a sub 5. School was a waste of fucking time boyos, i wish i could have been payed and educated by playing vidya and eating junkfood and sodas all day.
70+ Call of Duty: Black Ops III HD Wallpapers and Backgrounds

Nothing, I barely noticed it; normies and above only. :feelsjuice:

I mostly play DOOM if i want to do some shootings in video games

idk what I did that day at home, while prom was happening at school

I showed up to a few school dances but always ended up leaving early because I realized how utterly pointless it was as a autistic guy with not only no girl, but no friends, Honestly gigaretarded of me, trying to find groups of people to socialize with and then quickly realizing that they're usually cold and apathetic and want nothing to do with you, it's little individual experiences like this that blackpill you it doesn't just suddenly click in your mind.

Although I know it's cucked to constantly be thinking about high school days and honestly I try not to think about it that often but my lack of quality in life during my teen years will haunt me till the grave, missing out on so much truly messes with you and it's only something that someone can understand until they've experienced it themselves.

Normal faggots always say shit like this isn't important, yeah that's only because they experience it daily with how active their social lives are, going to prom probably isn't that important of experience to them in the grand scene of things yet they still go, buy expensive suits while the girls spend hours doing their hair and makeup, fucking hell.

Thinking about things like this are the reason why I can't blame men for snapping and doing something crazy, in a world where "being inclusive and supporting everyone" is spread and preached by virtue signalers yet I experienced nothing but hell in high school truly reminds me that most people are awful human beings.

And this is where all my beliefs on the world come from not because of some online incel forums that "radicalize young men" no, men are not angry and bitter because of the internet they are angry and bitter because of their own lives and what they've dealt with.

What did you do on Prom Night? :feelshaha: my senior year was spent LDAR'ing at home, being late to school every day, and only having to stay for 3 hours, it was damn comfy to barely pay attention to school, and then to go home and play xbox for 12-14 hours a day minimum, anyways when it came to the end of the year and prom was on everyone's minds, i would walk the halls, and constantly see people in my grade talking to each other at their lockers, even caught some kissing or even making out :fuk:, while i would just walk past them with turtle beaches on blasting slipknot :feelskek: well i remember never being asked out by any foid in my grade, i thought it was wrong to ask any female to go to that stupid ass event, so i coped thinking they would ask ME out, never the other way around, it never happened of course JFL, so the night that prom started, instead of finding a nice, cute foid as my prom date that i knew i would make out with and later coompie :ahegao:, i went home and played black ops 3 instead, best cod btw :feelsokman: during the matches i played that night i was filled with hatred and jealousy knowing what was occuring that night and i was missing out on it by being a sub 5. School was a waste of fucking time boyos, i wish i could have been payed and educated by playing vidya and eating junkfood and sodas all day.View attachment 702146
That was the day i oficially got blackpilled....

What did you do on Prom Night? :feelshaha: my senior year was spent LDAR'ing at home, being late to school every day, and only having to stay for 3 hours, it was damn comfy to barely pay attention to school, and then to go home and play xbox for 12-14 hours a day minimum, anyways when it came to the end of the year and prom was on everyone's minds, i would walk the halls, and constantly see people in my grade talking to each other at their lockers, even caught some kissing or even making out :fuk:, while i would just walk past them with turtle beaches on blasting slipknot :feelskek: well i remember never being asked out by any foid in my grade, i thought it was wrong to ask any female to go to that stupid ass event, so i coped thinking they would ask ME out, never the other way around, it never happened of course JFL, so the night that prom started, instead of finding a nice, cute foid as my prom date that i knew i would make out with and later coompie :ahegao:, i went home and played black ops 3 instead, best cod btw :feelsokman: during the matches i played that night i was filled with hatred and jealousy knowing what was occuring that night and i was missing out on it by being a sub 5. School was a waste of fucking time boyos, i wish i could have been payed and educated by playing vidya and eating junkfood and sodas all day.View attachment 702146
I missed out on it obviously, I just heard stories on how the nerdy girl I liked dressed like a slut and kissed my friend. I'm thankful I missed it.

There was no prom here in bongland, and even if there was, I would not have gone. I hated all those normfags I had to be around, for 5/6 years, and was happy to never see them again when hs finished.

i hanged out with my little autist friend group on prom night :feelsokman:

never went to high school

I never went. I realised it was for normalfaggots.

I self checked out from that vermin nest, before prom even became a thing.

WinnER.

I'm the only one in my class who didn't attend prom

I never went to prom, I knew I wouldn't be welcome which is why I dipped out after exams because people were looking for me to assault and egg me. Probably deserved but still.

No one liked me In school and at the end of the year egged people and likely would've done more to me like they did to other unpopular people

I did absolutely nothing

the only thing i remember about high school is that Slut of a Music Teacher , and the Biology Teacher .

the first had good tits , looked Perky " , the Other was Tall as Fuck and Dominant " if you will.

They would have been fun fucks , unfortunatly im not chad , KEK

@Mecoja @lemon21 @Intellau_Celistic @The Abyss @Swagpilled @Retardinator @dungeondragon @erenyeager

Last edited:
I showed up to a few school dances but always ended up leaving early because I realized how utterly pointless it was as a autistic guy with not only no girl, but no friends, Honestly gigaretarded of me, trying to find groups of people to socialize with and then quickly realizing that they're usually cold and apathetic and want nothing to do with you, it's little individual experiences like this that blackpill you it doesn't just suddenly click in your mind.

Although I know it's cucked to constantly be thinking about high school days and honestly I try not to think about it that often but my lack of quality in life during my teen years will haunt me till the grave, missing out on so much truly messes with you and it's only something that someone can understand until they've experienced it themselves.

Normal faggots always say shit like this isn't important, yeah that's only because they experience it daily with how active their social lives are, going to prom probably isn't that important of experience to them in the grand scene of things yet they still go, buy expensive suits while the girls spend hours doing their hair and makeup, fucking hell.

Thinking about things like this are the reason why I can't blame men for snapping and doing something crazy, in a world where "being inclusive and supporting everyone" is spread and preached by virtue signalers yet I experienced nothing but hell in high school truly reminds me that most people are awful human beings.

And this is where all my beliefs on the world come from not because of some online incel forums that "radicalize young men" no, men are not angry and bitter because of the internet they are angry and bitter because of their own lives and what they've dealt with.
All this.

Save for the fact I got into a fight with some kid who was apparently hated and despised even mo than I probab was as an inkwell and since I won the fight an smashed the kid out I amazingly had a bunch of Chads and normie guys coming up to me and thanking me for doing this afterwards.

So that was bizarrely one of my only feel good highschool moments. :feelsjuice:

I was doing online classes before it was cool (before covid 2019)

I never went to Prom or the homecoming dances.

Just rotted in my room like any other day.

I went alone and stayed for the cocktail and dinner. After that the party started, one second in and I was already completely alone. I called my mom and she picked me up and I played COD all night in a suit.
My mom knew I had never been in a party and that I'm a social outcast so she had already told me to call her if i was bored.

i never had a senior year

Worked, the only thing I did besides go to school.