Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To those of you who are from 3rd world shitholes

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
How does it feel to be an incel there? Humiliating, isn’t it ?

Lebanon is third World now, but it was a first world country, before israel and America destroyed it.

No. How humilliating? I'd say the worst thing i hate about my country is just how the goverment is established instead of how's the living here. 100% times better than living in mayoistan, where it is a real suffering.

The problem is the same everywhere

Being an outcast that doesn't fit in with normi society

There are Instagram and highschools here, in the USA, in Japan, in Brazil and everywhere else.

How does it feel to be an incel there? Humiliating, isn’t it ?
first worldcels will never understand how humiliating this shit is mang

I've talked to relatives and their issue #1 was always Joblessness and Poverty

I've talked to relatives and their issue #1 was always Joblessness and Poverty
How do people genuinely survive there?

My experience is so sheltered because I live in a welfare country. In a country like this you will always have a roof over your head and you can at least afford (cheap) food because we get neetbuxx and income support.

The only exceptions to this are people who gamble, drink or buy dope with their neetbuxx. That's when the social services tell you to fuck off and they won't pay your rent. So you'd have to be a complete fuck-up to be on the streets.

How do people genuinely survive there?

My experience is so sheltered because I live in a welfare country. In a country like this you will always have a roof over your head and you can at least afford (cheap) food because we get neetbuxx and income support.

The only exceptions to this are people who gamble, drink or buy dope with their neetbuxx. That's when the social services tell you to fuck off and they won't pay your rent. So you'd have to be a complete fuck-up to be on the streets.
Welfare isn't exclusive to Western Nations, Algeria and Morocco both have welfare systems for example (they don't come close to the West tho). You bacically have the choice between selling drugs or living of the little welfare you get there.

To those of you who are from 3rd world shitholes, please don't come to my country.

1725968955468t