Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

to those incels who were raised by single mothers

visage

visage

Banned
-
first, my condolences to you. 

second, looking back do you see your mom was betabuxing a cuck and/or having multiple men in their lives/ for resources and/or sex?

My dad is a legit complete 10/10 tyrone. My mom didn't have shit but she won custody because my dad was in college getting his teaching degree. After 4 years of living in a roach infested shitbox my dad finally graduated and took me and my sister into an actual normal house. She just moved close to us. I don't really have a bad opinion on her. She seems very disturbed and I wouldn't feel comfortable painting her in the same light as roastie femoids.

Eh not really. My mom was widowed when I was 9, my dad died from Leukemia. She started dating again when my youngest sister was about 11 and I was 18. She never brought men home, and I don’t blame her for wanting to go out and have dinner with a companion her own age. She’s been seeing a guy pretty steadily now for the past five years, she’s lonely with all of us out of the house.

And she didn’t look for support elsewhere. I started helping with her business and the bills as soon as I could, but she worked hard and sacrificed a lot for us.

Workingcel said:
I started helping with her business and the bills as soon as I could, but she worked hard and sacrificed a lot for us.
Good man

Condolences to them.

I appreciate the condolences, but that won't fix years of mental instability and loneliness.

Thanks, brah.

Fortunately for me, my mother was volcel after leaving my father for his drunken violence; although she had a Friend Zoned betabux who provided for her. He was like an overbearing step-father and we did not get on for about 18 years, but we fortunately got on better about six years ago when he was too old to make the stairs to our apartment and wasn't effectively living with us anymore.

My mother died suddenly almost 2.5 years ago and we were both devastated, which further made us closer. I have referred to him in the incelosphere as my quasi-grandpa now. He's 82 and he's the only family I have left. I only see him twice a month. He had a fall a couple of weeks ago and he couldn't get up until I got there the next morning.

I am pretty concerned it will be all over when he goes. He has declined rapidly since my mother died - he walks with a cane now, had terrible knees for 50 years and has little power in his legs now; this from a guy I remembered jogging up the stairs in his 60s, despite bad knees. He may only have a few years left and may even sui when his quality of life and independence is gone. He's had an active life and wouldn't want to be bedridden in his last years.