Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To this day: Keira G. a 14 year old girl from germany was killed by her 15 year old chad crush

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
NOTE: This is a german article

Keira G. was killed on 7th march 2018 by her crush in her own Apartment, she was killed with 24 knife stabs, emergency tried to revive her for 90 minutes with no success

After her death some Kids even put the Name of the murder on her grave

Her mother said in the court that she does understand why Keira had a crush on him, because he's very goodlooking according to her

I do have sympathy and empathy for Keira and i think her death was needless and unnecessary, but why in the fucking world a 15 year old good looking sociopath (he killed her only because of his lust to murder) has already more experience with girls than a warm hearted incel who could not hurt a fly

Isnt this the absolute proof of lookism?

I hate this hypocritical world, some Young good Looking sick fuck gets the most Beautiful innocent love handed on a silver plate just to brutally destroy it

While we incels Always get to hear "No one owes you anything you misogynist"

Attachments

• kg.jpg
    kg.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 98
Was killer white?

probably an incel

Was killer white?
I don’t know if it’s the same in Germany, but in America if the perpetrator of a crime is underage they won’t reveal their identity.

She had no business having any contact with males at that age other than her relatives, yet alone have a "boyfriend". The West is totally degenerate.

She had no business having any contact with males at that age other than her relatives, yet alone have a "boyfriend". The West is totally degenerate.

Last edited:
Alway a similar scenario.

What kind of name is this Keira for a German girl anywhere? It looks her family was weird and eccentric liberal family to give her such a name in the first place. Why didn't they give her a nice German name? A bunch of liberal special snowflakes.

What kind of name is this Keira for a German girl anywhere? It looks her family was weird and eccentric liberal family to give her such a name in the first place. Why didn't they give her a nice German name? A bunch of liberal special snowflakes.
Here in Germany we have a tradition of giving strange names.
That's why we have all those Kevins, Chantalles, Jacquelines, etc.

Isnt this the absolute proof of lookism?

In Germany lookism is like a religion. With twice as many male singles than female singles on the dating market sub 8 theory is absolutely true in Germany.

Wonder how she didn't detect his personality.

IT will ignore this blatant evidence of blackpill

whew how angry do you have to be to stab someone with a Knife 25 times... in and out.. geez