Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel To this day I still feel very shy when it comes to talking to girls (and talking with people in general)

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I feel like such a fucking child because of this

Like I don’t know why I just don’t “get it” socially while everyone else “gets it”

Fuck

Of course you are shy, WOMEN ARE LITERAL DEVILS. You shouldnt talk to them god damnit

Like I don’t know why I just don’t “get it” socially while everyone else “gets it”

Fuck
same bro same

That’s what happens when the soyciety youre among has excluded you for so long, just like a supermax security inmate after being confined for ages

It's part because of how you look coupled with years of limited social interactions.
I swear I could actually start being a bit more confident speaking to people if I got rid of my acne and acne scars.

Like how the fuck to I be confident when no one seems interested in being my friend or no girl seems interested in going out
I know I should ask more people to hang or ask more girls out but when you’re the one doing all the asking while no one else asks you, then it’s proof what I’m worth to people.

Just flirt with your stepmom or aunty to hone up your social skills, so you could interact with holes without being shy.

Same man
I feel the exact same way

i struggle on discord to talk to people ill never see or meet.... wtf