Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious to the younger members under 25 what do you think about members a lot older than you?

how do you cope for the remaining years

It's like looking into the future with a prophecy.

Internet dads. @incelerated

I wonder a bit how did it happen before everything started to go wrong, the day when iphone was introduced? Before that inceldom wasn't that common.

Depends on the oldcel in question, though I generally admire them for living as long as they do. I'm 18 and likely won't make it past 21, what drives these people to live for so long?

Depends on the oldcel in question, though I generally admire them for living as long as they do. I'm 18 and likely won't make it past 21, what drives these people to live for so long?
Trust me you will, sub 5s are the biggest pussy there is

Internet Sensei, or Gandalf type figures

Internet dads. @incelerated

chuck sr GIF by Billions

I am 31 years of age and the days run like crazy. It does not get better i can tell you.

IT

IS

O
V

E
R

No drive, just survival

Respect for not roping.