Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the people who don't have swastikas in their names:

Ƭ̵̬̊​

faggot lmao

Because I am not retarded.

Cause the nazis lost
And it’s too much effort for me to copy and paste that shit lol

why should i have them

i live down the street from you

But I've been on r/Incels, faggot.
Average 2024cel: Claims they either had an account before 2020 or were on some other Incel subreddit/forum.

@THE TRUE DIGLET

Average 2024cel: Claims they either had an account before 2020 or were on some other Incel subreddit/forum.

@THE TRUE DIGLET
I joined this forum way too young tbh

Wish the age was higher than 18 and implemented before I joined

@THE TRUE DIGLET
I started browsing in august 2023 and joined jan 9th 2024

problem, oldcels? :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I joined this forum way too young tbh
How old were you when you joined?
Wish the age was higher than 18 and implemented before I joined
Ironically, they probably had less users under 18s then since the blackpill, incel beliefs, looksmaxxing, etc all was more niche: What would your ideal age be for the site? I'd say 20.

Nazis would have gassed me

But they got packed
Rip bozo
Smoking this Nazi pack

Nazis would literally gas us.

only if you were shitskin, gay, or retarded
I'm curry
And lol at thinking he would have kept genetic subhumans like us in safe places even being white. He would send us to front line first in experiments

7F2376A5 27AC 46ED 9A70 B4E35BA924F6

This is my username. Nazism doesn’t have much to do with it.

Would conflict with my Z aesthetic. But hey remind me of some of my earlier posts like suggesting Hamas flag banners to Arabcels or Z banners or Nazi banners. I suggested it just to make the life of infiltrators and glowies slightly worse.

Its not a tranny symbol nigga, its a spirituality based symbol
You should be permabanned for having it in your signature no less. How long until you get outed as a troon or if not already one become one?

You should be permabanned for having it in your signature no less. How long until you get outed as a troon or if not already one become one?
ok faggot, keep projecting

go back to spamming the sewers you rat

Nazis would've killed incels and so supporting them is cucked

ok faggot, keep projecting

go back to spamming the sewers you rat
Uses troon symbol even in their signature. called out for it accuses the other person of projecting JFL. Aids rot your brain troon?

Uses troon symbol even in their signature. called out for it accuses the other person of projecting JFL. Aids rot your brain troon?
its not a troon symbol you retard, its a symbol of music

maybe your reddit brain interprets it that way, but the combination of the male and female sex symbols represents hetrosexual sex between man and woman, not tranniedom, something that probably doesn't register in your homosexual, bbc cluttered curry brain

How old were you when you joined?

Ironically, they probably had less users under 18s then since the blackpill, incel beliefs, looksmaxxing, etc all was more niche: What would your ideal age be for the site? I'd say 20.
Idk maybe not isolation, likely leads a lot of people to fringe forums even at young ages. I was reading incel stuff and white nationalist stuff begining at the ages of 19 and 16 respectively. Was always an outcast was treated like crap went through some really bad shit stumbled upon it and treated it with a completely open mind after all what is going to happen if I agree with it? I'm going to become more of a social reject? Not possible. I still think the age limit should be 20 I'm just such a truecel women get hostile at me for existing in their vicinity even with minimal words said.

Why did Prince turn his name into a symbol?

Prince's Symbol: Why He Changed His Name, and What Happened Next

His motivation for doing so was never clearly stated, although many assumed it was a ploy to get out of his contract with his longtime label, Warner Bros. Records. He announced the decision in a statement that read, “It is an unpronounceable symbol whose meaning has not been identified

Now gtfo bumblaclut

We need total 2024cel death

its not a troon symbol you retard, its a symbol of music

maybe your reddit brain interprets it that way, but the combination of the male and female sex symbols represents hetrosexual sex between man and woman, not tranniedom, something that probably doesn't register in your homosexual, bbc cluttered curry brain
Someone else brought it up tbh never even seen the symbol before don't care for the genre almost never heard his music it's all trash and gay even by mainstream western standards. Id make so much as liking Prince a warning for LGBT promotion. Only good music is white power metal find everything varying levels of annoying.

Someone else brought it up tbh never even seen the symbol before don't care for the genre almost never heard his music it's all trash and gay even by mainstream western standards. Id make so much as liking Prince a warning for LGBT promotion. Only good music is white power metal find everything varying levels of annoying.
Keep barking

This is ironically one of the only times I'll defend a 2024cel this is based.
Only 13 year old edgy boys find this "based"

Why did Prince turn his name into a symbol?

Prince's Symbol: Why He Changed His Name, and What Happened Next's Symbol: Why He Changed His Name, and What Happened Next

His motivation for doing so was never clearly stated, although many assumed it was a ploy to get out of his contract with his longtime label, Warner Bros. Records. He announced the decision in a statement that read, “It is an unpronounceable symbol whose meaning has not been identified

Now gtfo bumblaclut
Perhaps it was a misunderstanding then and should of been mentioned earlier I saw the symbol was confused as to what it even was then see post below and then comment about trannies. Prince was a freak regardless and honestly I do like white power or really nationalistic Russian bands exclusively.

This is ironically one of the only times I'll defend a 2024cel this is based.
you have literal fags with anime girl avis but you are crying over a fucking symbol that was invented just to look cool and edgy and represent music

sick of these newfags (2021 or later)

Only 13 year old edgy boys find this "based"
It causes bluepillers to seethe and the landwhales who dedicate their time to hating us even more miserable and angry which could raise blood pressure which I'm sure is already high and thus shortens their life expectancy even further as anyone with half a brain knows the thinnest IT foid is at least 250 lbs. So it's based and a high IQ move both short and long term.

It causes bluepillers to seethe and the landwhales who dedicate their time to hating us even more miserable and angry which could raise blood pressure which I'm sure is already high and thus shortens their life expectancy even further as anyone with half a brain knows the thinnest IT foid is at least 250 lbs. So it's based and a high IQ move both short and long term.
1b1 1

you have literal fags with anime girl avis but you are crying over a fucking symbol that was invented just to look cool and edgy and represent music

sick of these newfags (2021 or later)
What the fuck makes you think I'm ok with them either? Also calm down.

One of my many posts to suggestions calling for the banning of something I made 3 months ago. I do make a ban such and such thing threads every so often and this conversation actually made me think of a new one so thanks for that at least.

Because I am not a nazi.

Prince was a freak regardless
He was a 5'2 manlet and has some of the greatest gem tracks ever buried deep in his discography

He was a 5'2 manlet and has some of the greatest gem tracks ever buried deep in his discography

View attachment 1066064
Didn't know that as for that music not listen to that sorry. I'll stick to Mudoven, angry aryans, blue eyed devils, death head, 14 sacred words, screwdriver, extreme hatred, grinded nig, Rahowa, Burzum or Landser instead to name a few.