Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the people that believe 14-16 yo girls are innocent

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#i hate NIGGERS!!!
★★★★★

Who are the retards who believe such bullshit?

Everyone knows toilets become sluts since the moment puberty hits in

Yet we are supposed to treat them like infallible angels who can do no wrong.

16 yo becky: gets laid
32 yo incel: becomes paragon

Mods keeping their eyes peeled for this thread.

fucking stupid bitches they are

Who are the retards who believe such bullshit?

Everyone knows toilets become sluts since the moment puberty hits in
more agecucks here than youd think

16 pregnant and working at mcdonalds

They're becoming promiscuous very early and it's not something that started happening for last 10-15 years, it's been like this in 80s and 90s, and earlier.

16 year old foids are starting their own families, meanwhile I dropped out of school before turning 16 and started rotting in my room

Only poorfags get pregnant young

They're becoming promiscuous very early and it's not something that started happening for last 10-15 years, it's been like this in 80s and 90s, and earlier.
No it’s been like this since the mid - late 50s that’s when the sexual revolution started. Also previous gens had 10x higher sex rate compared to Zoomers.

Gen x and boomers dominated having sex the most out of any generation

At 16 years old deep down I already knew it was over somehow. Now I am sure. Things wont get better, the worst is yet to come. There is no hope in this hell, no hope at all.

There are no such "people" here.

Nobody really believes that deep down

Except the foids that took the huge loads
I remember jokingly telling my foid boss that i wanted an 18 year old redhead assistant and she told me that i was too old for that (25). I then proceeded to tell her that a girls age didnt matter because when i was in highschool a senior with tattoos got with freshman fresh off middle and nobody cared. Also apperantly from talking to my boss she was a whore who went to parties and said she was "popular" i wonder what that means. I can tell she is sad over being used up and old (28) women years.