Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the normies who made an account in Feb to mock us

UncannyValley

UncannyValley

Undesirable
-
Fuck you. There has been too many new posters making accounts in Feb, and I suspect that most of them are normies that came here to get a laugh. How pathetic can you be to laugh at lonely males who are suffering everyday of their lives from a lack of love? Everyone, beware of people who joined in February.

Fwi I joined in November. This is an alt account.

UncannyValley said:
Fuck you. There has been too many new posters making accounts in Feb, and I suspect that most of them are normies that came here to get a laugh. How pathetic can you be to laugh at lonely males who are suffering everyday of their lives from a lack of love? Everyone, beware of people who joined in February.

Fwi I joined in November. This is an alt account.

why do u need an alt if you're such a truecel?

including me ? tbh

Mods will have to do quite a lot of cleanup.

gentsupreme said:
why do u need an alt if you're such a truecel?

I can't say. I wouldn't need an alt if I could tell you that

Anyone that joined after jan 2018 is a newfag.

im not a normie though
original.gif

@worldruleraisha is cool though

I think that the best way to clean this place up is to take the following steps:

1. ban the volcels(=anyone who has a chance to fuck\date a 5+ femoid)
2. ban anyone who admits he EVER had sex with 5+ femoid
3. ban anyone who admits he EVER was in any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with 5+ femoid
4. ban anyone who admits he was in a romatic or sexual relationship with a 4+ femoid in the recent 5 years.
5. ban anyone who admits he was in a romantic or sexual relationship with any kind of femoid in the recent 3 years.
6. ban anyone with active social life and TRUE friends (hard to define, I know)

that will be a good start

gentsupreme said:
I think that the best way to clean this place up is to take the following steps:

1. ban the volcels
3. ban anyone who admits he EVER was in any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with 5+ femoid
4. ban anyone who admits he was in a romatic or sexual relationship with a 4\10 in the recent 5 years.
5. ban anyone who admits he was in a romantic or sexual relationship with any kind of femoid in the recent 3 years.

I agree. How did you get here if you just joined in Feb?

UncannyValley said:

I was a lurker since the forum was opened and I'm a longtime member of the psl and incel online community for years

truecels joined on 11.08.2017

My account is late January but I had one from November(edit, just went and checked) that I forgot my password to. I tried getting it back but gave up. GenericChewbacca. I was GenericPansy on r/incels but only made a couple threads and posts.

gentsupreme said:
4. ban anyone who admits he was in a romatic or sexual relationship with a 4\10 in the recent 5 years.
5. ban anyone who admits he was in a romantic or sexual relationship with any kind of femoid in the recent
3 years.
youre a volcel xd

gentsupreme said:

5. ban anyone who admits he was in a romantic or sexual relationship with any kind of femoid in the recent
3 years.

you're confusing volcel and fakecel...

you can also be ugly and volcel.

Spidey said:
you're confusing volcel and fakecel...

you can also be ugly and volcel.

volcel= anyone who has the chance to date\fuck a 5+ femoid but choose not to, from various reasons.

fakecel= anyone who claims to be "incel" but doesn't fall under the category of an "incel"

gentsupreme said:
you made a thread saying you had a gf and youre incel because she 2/10  :heh:

gentsupreme said:
volcel= anyone who has the chance to date\fuck a 5+ femoid but choose not to, from various reasons.

fakecel= anyone who claim to be "incel" but doesn't fall under the category of an "incel"

you made up that volcel definition because youll look like a hypocrite

gentsupreme said:

fakecel= anyone who claims to be "incel" but doesn't fall under the category of an "incel"

Nope. Just because you don't want to have sex doesn't mean you can have sex with 5+ women...

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Volcel (Allowed)[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Person who, for various reasons, is abstinent and does not engage in sex.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Fakecel (Not Allowed)[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]: Person who claims to be incel, but has recently had sex or been in a relationship.[/font][/font]

TBH I spent so much time on this forum as a college student , while nornies my age hang out and have hobbies

It's over for me

WorldRulerAisha said:

a. I never had a full PiV sex with her.
b. I never considered her "my gf". It wasn't even a real LTR.
c. LTR with landwhale does not cancel one's inceldom.

the last one is debatable, but that's my opinion at least:

d. LTR\sex with a sub5 femoid does not cancel one's inceldom, specifically when it happened more than 5 years ago.

WorldRulerAisha said:

you made up that volcel definition because youll look like a hypocrite

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Volcel (Allowed)[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Person who, for various reasons, is abstinent and does not engage in sex.[/font]
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Fakecel (Not Allowed)[/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]: Person who claims to be incel, but has recently had sex or been in a relationship.[/font][/font]

Yeah, it turns out @"gentsupreme" is a fakecel lmfao.

8th account made on this site. I mog you all.

I want them to know this, if you are here, even for a laugh how great is your life? Why are you not out with your grilfriend? Just do that instead of wasting it here.

gentsupreme said:

4. ban anyone who admits he was in a romatic or sexual relationship with a 4+ femoid in the recent 5 years.

I had some true normie volcel friends. That was some time ago

Spidey said:
Nope. Just because you don't want to have sex doesn't mean you can have sex with 5+ women...

I've read the rules man. I'm just letting the mods&community know that there are better ways that can be implemented to prevent the current normie invasion.

the current rules that allow this definition of Volcels to write here IS THE VERY REASON that allows the invasion.

UncannyValley said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
8th account made on this site. I mog you all.
Can you list all of them?

Go to member list and click "Joined" on the top black bar.

UncannyValley said:

Long time PSL poster/lurker before lookism turned into misc 2.0, I've been lurking for a few months tho.

I made an account in feb because the shit admins didnt want to to help me log into my old account

a-virgin-nigger said:

https://incels.is/memberlist.php?perpage=40&sort=regdate&order=descending

What do you mean?

ArtoriasWolf said:
I want them to know this, if you are here, even for a laugh how great is your life? Why are you not out with your grilfriend? Just do that instead of wasting it here.

Many normies have sadistic tendencies.

UncannyValley said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
https://incels.is/memberlist.php?perpage=40&sort=regdate&order=descending
What do you mean?

https://incels.is/memberlist.php?perpage=40&sort=regdate&order=ascending

a-virgin-nigger said:

But which ones are you? Or are you joking around?

gentsupreme said:
I've read the rules man. I'm just letting the mods&community know that there are better ways that can be implemented to prevent the current normie invasion.

the current rules that allow this definition of Volcels to write here IS THE VERY REASON that allows the invasion.

I know you know the rules but I'm telling you the fact the rules haven't been enforced IS THE VERY REASON.
I also disagree with banning volcels. All -cels are welcome here tbh.

UncannyValley said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
But which ones are you? Or are you joking around?

Lol im right there. This is my only account. You don't even have to scroll. 8th account down on the list

Spidey said:

a. I'm not talking about people who both don't want and can't get 5+. I'm talking about people who can get 5+ but don't want.

b. if you're a VOLUNTARY celibate, why do you have to look for in an INVOLUNTARY celibates forum?!?! I just don't get it. the whole premise of this community is people who DESPERATELY WANT SEX but CAN'T GET SEX.
there's a reason why ER is a hero for so many users here....he WANTED sex but he was DEPRIVED of it.

I personally think a volcel can never really feel the feel empathy for the incel experience, hence he shouldn't be here.

Spidey said:
I know you know the rules but I'm telling you the fact the rules haven't been enforced IS THE VERY REASON.
I also disagree with banning volcels. All -cels are welcome here tbh.

well, we can argue about that until doomsday. eventually, the mods will decide who stays and who goes.

imo- there are clear cases here of people who barg about getting laid\gf and the fact that they're not kicked out immediately is a shame.

I made my account around new years does that make me a normie?

BigGhey said:
I made my account around new years does that make me a normie?

Nope, I made an account around valentines day

gentsupreme said:
a. I'm not talking about people who both don't want and can't get 5+. I'm talking about people who can get 5+ but don't want.

b. if you're a VOLUNTARY celibate, why do you have to look for in an INVOLUNTARY celibates forum?!?! I just don't get it. the whole premise of this community is people who DESPERATELY WANT SEX but CAN'T GET SEX.
there's a reason why ER is a hero for so many users here....he WANTED sex but he was DEPRIVED of it.

I personally think a volcel can never really feel the feel empathy for the incel experience, hence he shouldn't be here.

well, we can argue about that until doomsday. eventually, the mods will decide who stays and who goes.

imo- there are clear cases here of people who barg about getting laid\gf and the fact that they're not kicked out immediately is a shame.

But whoever you're talking about, they could still be volcels. Volcels can be ugly or not. ER was a mentalcel. Just lol at being incel and having a hero that killed incels.

Also, some volcels are incels who have given up. And blackpilled volcels are a boost to the forum.

Spidey said:
But whoever you're talking about, they could still be volcels. Volcels can be ugly or not. ER was a mentalcel. Just lol at being incel and having a hero that killed incels.

Also, some volcels are incels who have given up. And blackpilled volcels are a boost to the forum.

I'm a mentalcel too tbh.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Lol im right there. This is my only account. You don't even have to scroll. 8th account down on the list

Omfg I thought you meant this is the 8th account you have.

amen brother fuck these normies.