Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To the muslimcels here, the biggest youtube muslim channel got suspended!

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
OUR CHANNEL GOT SHUTDOWN! (FULL STORY & HOW TO HELP)

I love this channel tbh, I hope they will not remove it!

Fuck Islam. It's a disgusting religion. Convert to the true faith, my friend: Christianity.

Fuck Islam. It's a disgusting religion. Convert to the true faith, my friend: Christianity.
Fuck christianity. Its a cucked religion. Convert to the true faith, infidel.

I'd rather pray to God directly without going trough human beings. I'm a monotheist and I only worship god, the worship of saints and prophets and other human beings = polytheistic. The prophets preached monotheism (Jesus included) and not the worship of human-beings.

I'd rather pray to God directly without going trough human beings. I'm a monotheist and I only worship god, the worship of saints and prophets and other human beings = polytheistic. The prophets preached monotheism (Jesus included) and not the worship of human-beings.
The muslims worship Mohammed, a murderer and rapist. Jesus gave his life to the world, he was beaten, humiliated and murdered. He was God's gift to mankind, his miracles and resurrection prove that he wasn't a mere man. Muslims do not worship God. Their behaviour speaks for itself. You're worshipping Satan and you don't even know it.

rhetoric is for NPCs...

The muslims worship Mohammed, a murderer and rapist. Jesus gave his life to the world, he was beaten, humiliated and murdered. He was God's gift to mankind, his miracles and resurrection prove that he wasn't a mere man. Muslims do not worship God. Their behaviour speaks for itself. You're worshipping Satan and you don't even know it.

We don't worship Muhamed, that's a lie. We only worship God the creator of of the universe, the creator of mankind, the creator of Jesus the son of Marry (Yes, Jesus was a human and not a God). Jesus preached the Word of God, but he wasnt God himself. We don't worship the Satan, we hate him and seek refuge by God from him.

Islamic channels are all garbage, this one had a decent almost completely fact based video on the origins of Christmas though, so I guess that's something.

Lets fund them boys

JFL @ christianity. Get ready for a buttfucking faggot pope in a rainbow gown getting crowned in the Vatican in the next 10 years. In the meantime keep looking for bulls for your wife, because LOVE trumps everything.
We don't worship Muhamed, that's a lie.

This is what Muslims claim, but this is a lie.

Muslims basically worship Mohammed, because Muslims think he is the only human being who was infallible (close to god), Muslims imitate every single thing what Mohammed did, they can't stand a single critique regarding Mohammed, even if that is true. You just don't make statue of Mohammed and worship it, except you do everything a true idol worshipper does.

Last edited:
JewTube back at it again.

JFL @ christianity. Get ready for a buttfucking faggot pope in a rainbow gown getting crowned in the Vatican in the next 10 years. In the meantime keep looking for bulls for your wife, because LOVE trumps everything.

This is what Muslims claim, but this is a lie.

Muslims basically worship Mohammed, because Muslims think he is the only human being who was infallible (close to god), Muslims imitate every single thing what Mohammed did, they can't stand a single critique regarding Mohammed, even if that is true. You just don't make statue of Mohammed and worship it, except you do everything a true idol worshipper does.

First of all you need to define the meaning of worship, taking Mohamed as an example and follow his way of life = not worship. Taking someone as role-model in behavior, morals etc. does not mean you're worshiping the guy. We believe he was ma'soom (meaning: He was free of mistake when he spoke about God) and we also believe that ALL prophets are like that, not only Mohamed. Imitating doesnt mean worshiping someone, no one has made this definition.

First of all you need to define the meaning of worship, taking Mohamed as an example and follow his way of life = not worship. Taking someone as role-model in behavior, morals etc. does not mean you're worshiping the guy. We believe he was ma'soom (meaning: He was free of mistake when he spoke about God) and we also believe that ALL prophets are like that, not only Mohamed. Imitating doesnt mean worshiping someone, no one has made this definition.

The concept of idol worhsip is a clearly defined concept. That's where the term "pop idol" comes from. Imitating a rock star is an idol worship and those who worship is called "fans". If someone imitates his attire, behavior, style is an idol worshipper. If someone thinks his idol rock star can't make any mistake (in terms of his song or whatever) is a worship. If someone can't stand any kind of critique of his favorite singer is a true worshipper. A person can be a "fan" of multiple such rock stars. They are all idol worshippers. Yes, may be they don't make statues and sacrifice animals on its feet, but still they are "worshipping" their "idols".

Muslims just don't try to imitate Mohammed's morals, they try to imitate everything, how he dressed, how he ate, how he slept, how he took bath, washed his hands and feet, even Muslims imitate how he took shit and fucked his wives. This is nothing but worshipping a man.

Alhamdulillah we take down west and our belief spreaded there. Jewbook can do whatever it want but nothing will stop reality