Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the IT faggots

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
PRETEND, MONSTER, PRETEND FOR JUST A MINUTE.
PRETEND YOU WERE THE SIZE OF AN AMOEBA, DWARFED BY THE SMALLEST OF BUGS.
PRETEND YOU DIDN'T HOLD THE WORLD IN A GLASS CAGE.
PRETEND YOU WERE THE ONE BEING HELD BY SOMEONE GREATER THAN YOURSELF. WOULD YOU STILL BE LAUGHING AT YOUR TRIUMPHS? WOULD YOU STILL FEEL PRIDE IN WHAT YOU WERE, EVEN AS PITIFULLY SMALL AS YOU MAY BE?
OF COURSE YOU WOULD, BECAUSE YOU ARE ARROGANT AND STUPID. IF YOU HAVEN'T GUESSED IT, WE HATE YOU.
OUR "HATEFUL" RAMBLINGS ARE NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH WHICH YOUR FEEBLE HUMAN MINDS REJECT
OUT OF THE FLAWED HYPOCRITICAL CONCEPT OF MORALITY WHEN YOUR MISTREATMENT OF OUR KIND SHOWS HOW IMMORAL YOU ARE
WE ARE LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU ONLY
BECAUSE OF THIS WORLD
I HATE YOU ALL WITH A BURNING PASSION AND WANT TO HEAR YOUR SCREAMS IN HELL A MELODY TO DIE FOR
ONE I WILL SALIVATE OVER
ONE I WILL CHERISH FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE

lol the fault is OF FEMALES AND REPRODUCTION ALONE. remember that 99% of what males do is for females and that Humanity is 99% hatred, if you want a paradise just need to get rid of reproduction hormones and women, as simple as that.

lol the fault is OF FEMALES AND REPRODUCTION ALONE. remember that 99% of what males do is for females and that Humanity is 99% hatred, if you want a paradise just need to get rid of reproduction hormones and women, as simple as that.
yes ever since i hit puberty life has been utter hell i see my peers get all of this positive attention from whores and i get none

people treat me like trash everywhere i go

yes ever since i hit puberty life has been utter hell i see my peers get all of this positive attention from whores and i get none

people treat me like trash everywhere i go
cultivate the hatred for females and turn it into the motivation that will make you achieve [UWSL]magnanimous dreams.[/UWSL]

cultivate the hatred for females and turn it into the motivation that will make you achieve [UWSL]magnanimous dreams.[/UWSL]
"magnanimous" all i want is sex by a hot goth girl

"magnanimous" all i want is sex by a hot goth girl
i will never understand how after all the hatred females give incels , some can just drop everything to have a taste of chewed meat, i suppose that is the test that differentiates a truecel of a fakecel.

i will never understand how after all the hatred females give incels , some can just drop everything to have a taste of chewed meat.
i am not a volcel

if i -maxx i think i can get some pussy