Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the incel tears faggots and whores who lurk here! I hate all of you bullies

• Thread starter Deleted member 39786
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39786

Self-banned
-
Bullied in elemantary school,childhood trauma, bullied by parents and now you cucks? i hope all of you whores get raped u piece of shits! Skinny faggots and fat landwhales who bully depressed people behind the screen :reeeeee: GO FUCK YOURSELF CUCKS! I beat the shit out of you faggots in real life

Don't worry, they're just incels in denial, don't give them too much attention.

Hope they get raped.

I'd beat the shit out of ten cucktears faggots while I am naked and wearing only a jailbait's face as a loincloth.

Don't worry, they're just incels in denial, don't give them too much attention.
I just hate them all. I fucking hate them. I hate women with all my heart. Hope those toilet rapist go to hell

Those overweight mentally ill trannies aren’t bullies, they get bullied more than us irl:feelshaha:
They are no bullied for being trons, They are rejected by their family, friends etc for being incels.
But now in addition to being a cel, they are trying to larp their way out of inceldom, but people are not willing to play along.

You cant identify out of inceldom.

morbidly obese faggots going to cosplay conventions with their unfuckable landwhales

I just hate them all. I fucking hate them. I hate women with all my heart. Hope those toilet rapist go to hell
what does toilet rapists mean? you mean that trannies are toilet rapists or?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back