Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the forum ltns

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★
yo dont give up broskis since you guys have ascension potential do softmaxxes do hardmaxes whatevers necessary for ascension
hardmaxxing is a meme unless its just one falio cucking you hard asf but if it is just get it done

Pussy-footing with all my attempts to better my situation, as I've done for the past years, has only not killed me and not solved my problems. Both of those are bad things. Because I either want to not live like this or, well, not live.

inb4 no ltns on an incel forum JFLL bro i have seen many peoples faces on here and there are mtns on here let alone ltns

This is for you @LTNcel

Keep grinding, keep hustling

The body has many nerves, FUCK one up and your scarred for life, Enjoy surgerymaxxing!

Not just him there are many legit mtns on here bro i have seen peoples faces
same. I haven’t seen yours though. Feel free to dm me with your pic

Very ironic coming from you

Ok we'll see. I personally don't feel very hopeful. Feel doomed, but still fighting.

yo dont give up broskis since you guys have ascension potential do softmaxxes do hardmaxes whatevers necessary for ascension
hardmaxxing is a meme unless its just one falio cucking you hard asf but if it is just get it done

Pussy-footing with all my attempts to better my situation, as I've done for the past years, has only not killed me and not solved my problems. Both of those are bad things. Because I either want to not live like this or, well, not live.

inb4 no ltns on an incel forum JFLL bro i have seen many peoples faces on here and there are mtns on here let alone ltns
Go to .org brate

Chad or incel

I will try to looksmaxx but is it really worth it? Will I ascend? Idk
To add to that I currently don't have much money although you could say I have some well of relatives

I will try to looksmaxx but is it really worth it? Will I ascend? Idk
To add to that I currently don't have much money although you could say I have some well of relatives
Send ur face i will tell u if its worth it or not honestly if youre trucel tier just ldar dont waste your money if u can be fixed however then do it get it done

If you are MTN below, it's over.

Not just him there are many legit mtns on here bro i have seen peoples faces
Depends on what you mean by MTN though. Some people here rate MTNs as anyone who is 5/10 when in reality 6/10s are the true MTNs

Send ur face i will tell u if its worth it or not honestly if youre trucel tier just ldar dont waste your money if u can be fixed however then do it get it done
Nah I don't trust you. VideoGameCoper already rated me and he said I was a 4,5 - 5/10