Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the cels out of post-secondary…

FishmanBecker

FishmanBecker

Officer
Do you even want a gf at this point? I literally can’t fathom doing something as vapid as online dating or clubbing to “meet new people”. I hate meeting new people, they all suck. And that’s assuming it would even work. You’re supposed to naturally get a gf in high school or university and have study dates and shit like that. As far as I’m concerned, my life effectively ended after I graduated university. I have no desire to do anything or talk to anyone anymore.

I still want a girlfriend

Not really. If a girl came to me at my convenience and she checked-out all of my personalized boxes then of course I would be willing to couple with her, but that isn't happening. I've given this topic much thought before and it always occurs to me that this generation of women is unsuitable for long-term relationships. It's only your turn has become the status quo, also, they're liable to cheat, lie, and renege.

Despite this, I have enemies who would seek out every girl that shows interest in me and manipulate them to turn against me.

I wanted to pump-and-dump this girl named Bayley like her paramours Mark, Alex, Eric, (and whoever else) but I don't have a four letter name which grants Chad status.