Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To some users

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Some users here always tell me I am wrong.

Like if I make a post that 6' is nothing these days, they come to tell me 6' is tall.

Let me tell you this:
If it is so easy to get laid, then GTFO and go fuck you volcels!!

Like if I make a post that 6' is nothing these days, they come to tell me 6' is tall.

I am 8 foot tall and it is still over for me.

6 foot is average these days

In the west, 6 ft is certainly not tall these days.

Tbh from what I have seen of you, you seem based

The average is 6'?I thought it was 5'6.This is very unsettling

It's borderline tall, just like how 5'8" (173cm) is borderline short.

It is impossible for Finncel to be wrong because Finncel is always right :feelsthink:
They are just butthurt because you brainmog and statusmog them :dab:

you're right,my 6' friend complains about foids calling him short

6 foot is still tall tbh
5'10 is the cutoff for manletism

Where do you live? In Italy the average height is 6ft, I'm curious about what it is in other countries
It's around 5'7 or 5'8 here. It's really impressive the average height of some countries being 6'0+. I was wondering how many guys were 6ft+ in the US

Last edited:
It's around 5'7 or 5'8 here in Dominican Republic. It's really impressive the average height of some countries being 6'0+. I was wondering how many guys were 6ft+ in the US
So Domenicans are as short at Japanese people, I imagine you are a giant there. I really like Domenican Republic but I guess I can't really have an opinion because I only visited Punta Cana

So Domenicans are as short at Japanese people, I imagine you are a giant there. I really like Domenican Republic but I guess I can't really have an opinion because I only visited Punta Cana
I do mogg a lot of guys standing at 5’11 , But I feel like the new generations are getting taller. I don’t really like the culture here very much

Last edited:
I do mogg a lot of guys standing at 5’11 , But I feel like the new generations are getting taller. I like Punta cana too , The rest of the country , Only some parts. I don’t really like the culture here very much
I'm living in Latin America right now and as much as I like the place I fucking hate the people :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: they behave like monkeys, they are driving me mad :feelsbadman: I can't believe I haven't killed anyone

I'm living in Latin America right now and as much as I like the place I fucking hate the people :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: they behave like monkeys, they are driving me mad :feelsbadman: I can't believe I haven't killed anyone
The people are mostly my problem , There’s an extreme lack of education. I lost a lot of faith in our youth , Dating scene is definitely messed up. Later on , I would like to move to another country , Probably Spain.

Last edited:
I'm 5'5 so if 6' is average I am fucked fucked no g00g

@FinnCel you voice mog most people on this forum gtfo

The people are mostly my problem , There’s an extreme lack of education. I lost a lot of faith in our youth , Dating scene is definitely messed up. Later on , I would like to move to another country , Probably Spain.
That's true, it really surprises me how ignorant people are, back in Europe I used to complain about ignorance but Latin America is in a whole different level, people here don't know absolutely anything. I thought you were European at first because you seem like a cultured man, I bet it must be hard for you to meet like-minded people. I've lived in many countries but I'm currently in Peru, where almost everyone seems to have a 2 digit IQ at best, but excluding the people, there are many things I like here, and I am constantly helping stray animals since they have a lot of those in here.

That's true, it really surprises me how ignorant people are, back in Europe I used to complain about ignorance but Latin America is in a whole different level, people here don't know absolutely anything. I thought you were European at first because you seem like a cultured man, I bet it must be hard for you to meet like-minded people. I've lived in many countries but I'm currently in Peru, where almost everyone seems to have a 2 digit IQ at best, but excluding the people, there are many things I like here, and I am constantly helping stray animals since they have a lot of those in here.
It's very difficult to have a quality conversation with someone. I can only do that with my father cause he has a lot of knowledge. Honestly , I got used to it , Patience is the best thing to have when i'm around some of these people. Sometimes i try to correct them on subjects and they keep themselves in denial , I learned that it's pointless.

Helping stray animals , That's very good. I always feel awful when i see animals suffering mistreatments

It's very difficult to have a quality conversation with someone. I can only do that with my father cause he has a lot of knowledge. Honestly , I got used to it , Patience is the best thing to have when i'm around some of these people. Sometimes i try to correct them on subjects and they keep themselves in denial , I learned that it's pointless.
Yes, here it's basically impossible. The animals are the only reason I'm still here, after helping them out as much as possible I will go back to Europe where at least you can find plenty of cultural activities to do on your own

if you are brazil it actually is impressive you arent uploading on bestgore

6 foot is pretty normal in the West.