Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment To see how ugly you really are, I dare u guys to..

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Prop your phone against something and record yourself naked from all angles with the flash on and then observe the footage :feelskek::feelspuke: I did this today and I'm fucking hideous. Being ugly has literally ruined my life and is truly a curse.

I already recorded my face with my back camera. Never again.

did this long ago and now im a user on incels.co

did this long ago and now im a user on incels.co

I've been doing it all morning (I know, torturing myself) I can't get over how subhuman I look. I'm stuck like this because I'm too poor to afford surgery

looking into the mirror is enough to ruin my day

I've been doing it all morning (I know, torturing myself) I can't get over how subhuman I look. I'm stuck like this because I'm too poor to afford surgery
it's brutal man, i'm always taking random photos of myself in slight hope that one will turn out different so i don't think im as ugly as I think, however that's never the case. Surgery is hard as well when your a poorcel

it's brutal man, i'm always taking random photos of myself in slight hope that one will turn out different so i don't think im as ugly as I think, however that's never the case. Surgery is hard as well when your a poorcel

I know exactly what u mean

I was expecting doxx bait tbh

kek same

I'm not doing it naked

I look deformed. I fucking hate my face

Trucels that dont have a phone won’t be able to do this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back