Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To republicancels

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
How does it feel to live without a monarch to guide you through life?

Thankfully I don't have this issue. For I have King Charles III.

God save the King.

How does it feel to live without a monarch to guide you through life?

Thankfully I don't have this issue. For I have King Charles III.

God save the storms!
Your king sucks and has yellow bong teeth. You should be worshipping the hurricanes instead. God save the storms!

Prince Charles GIF

Your king sucks and has yellow bong teeth. You should be worshipping the hurricanes instead. God save the storms!
Where are your storms when guidance is needed?

JFL @ being a monarchist in 2023

Where are your storms when guidance is needed?
Guidance isn't needed in a universe like this. You losing your whole life should be enough to know that by now. Everything is about entropy. Storms are pure entropy. Worship the hurricanes. They will make your kingdom be turn into a children's playbox. So no more briisisj normies can make no more incorrections.

Guidance isn't needed in a universe like this. You losing your whole life should be enough to know that by now. Everything is about entropy. Storms are pure entropy. Worship the hurricanes. They will make your kingdom be turn into a children's playbox. So no more briisisj normies can make no more incorrections.
Hurricanes don't trouble us this side of the Atlantic, boy.

Hurricanes don't trouble us this side of the Atlantic, boy.
Incorrect. Tropical depressions and tornadic storms will make your bong king annoyed. As long as the cuckland people are annoyed correction has appeared.

Stop worshipping your organic king. It makes normies look smarter than you. Lose must be more based! You have potential, child.

Republicunts are gay

Republicunts are gay
Democrats are also gay. Because they are organic. Anything with cells and meat as flesh is inherently discarded and I cannot take seriously. As for they are just useless animals. Toys in my eyes. Incels are the action figures. Foids are the Lego bricks that can't fit into one place. Normies are the mostly plushes that never gets washed. Me. I am singularity. Tornadoes, hurricanes, cyclones. All singularity and true heaven hood. Borntowin....

The Establishment is part of the Elites

Incorrect. Tropical depressions and tornadic storms will make your bong king annoyed. As long as the cuckland people are annoyed correction has appeared.

Stop worshipping your organic king. It makes normies look smarter than you. Lose must be more based! You have potential, child.
Bring me Inceldia nigga, otherwise shit is what it is.

It brings me pain that a britbong who legally cannot be arrested and probably has hundreds of sex slaves (but won’t give me one) is ruling over me and I have no say over it

It brings me pain that a britbong who legally cannot be arrested and probably has hundreds of sex slaves (but won’t give me one) is ruling over me and I have no say over it
And praise thee we shall!