Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion To prove the Halo effect once and for all

Shin no Shi

Shin no Shi

What is the Devil if not a Avatar of God
-
So pretty much we all know the halo effect is real, and it's fine to think otherwise but when looking at it on a quantitative basis, this usually ends up being the minority of cases. However, soyciety still thinks personality is the reason for most things, which I can say maybe true at times (refer to first sentence) but that only is the case based on the circumstances in the situation, that would get a ugly guy's personality to shine from all other deficiencies, but again, this isn't the reason why I making this thread, as the main purpose is to stamp the truth of the halo effect once and for all. So I'm going to be attaching a img file that will elaborate the experiment if I get the chance to do it, though I'm not in university but wouldn't mind making it a social experiment. You guys can do it yourself if you wish, as for me to do it would require a good amount of planning for it and some incentive for the guinea pigs.

Attachments

• Halo effect experiment.png
    Halo effect experiment.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 43
@IncelPolitik don't u have a phd