Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To ppl who have friends irl

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
How do you have friends? The last group of friends I had they all started making fun of me appearance and being cunts to me so I had to leave. I wish I had friends but I will never have any again and isolation b the worst thing in my life rn.

I question it too, hard to believe someone could like me. Thats why i hold on dearly to the few friends i have

The only way you can have real friends as an incel is to associate with other low status men- ie the type of people who play mtg or speedrun as hobbies.
I imagine it's sometimes possible to make friends with MGTOW divorced types of older men as well.

We like anime.

I question it too, hard to believe someone could like me. Thats why i hold on dearly to the few friends i have
How come u still have those friends?

the onyl 2 friends ive ever had i met them in school. But we rarely talk anymore ill meet with one next week

childhood friends

the mog isn't brutal, near equal losers

Make friends with people who don't mog you and aren't complete jerks.