Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL To normies, "Incel" = "Anyone I don't like".

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
LvBGyAQ.jpg

I'm encountering this shit more and more where the term "incel" is literally just meaning "people I disagree with" to SJWs. Hell, I got called an incel on a Boxing forum (Using an unrelated account) simply for saying I thought Canelo deserved the win against Golovkin.

It's always really "liberal" type people who do this shit too, which is what makes it tempting to root for conservatives as an incel even though they're a shitty group of people just like the rest of normie society.

Did they just use NPC as an insult? JFL. It's creative, I'll give it that, but wouldn't it describe a normies sheeple rather than a blackpilled?

The word ''incel'' gets popular and people use it. Soon we will have to find another name for us....because incel would be used for anyone weather he is or not.

it has always been around. calling someone a virgin to insult them is calling them an incel.

Did they just use NPC as an insult? JFL. It's creative, I'll give it that, but wouldn't it describe a normies sheeple rather than a blackpilled?
npcs = forced meme

Normies ruin everything.

Is essentially the left version of the word "cuck" at this point.

NPCs calling someone NPC. :feelshmm:

Apparently it's a meme that originates from 4chan and The_Donald. I like it though, it describes normies very aptly.

These incels...
All of them are raysis

I can see your point. Liberals are the biggest hypocrites you’ll ever meet. They’re actually really terrible people (just like most women and most women are blatantly liberal) who shit on low status disenfranchised white males like myself. I’ve met more racist blacks people than actual racist whites. I remember one time sitting in the office at my job and these two employees (one black and one Hispanic) made a really racist comment about some Arab employee. They joked around that he might blow up the place if he got fired or got angry. You’ll also find that rich whites often identify with liberalism as a way of shitting on poor working class whites. We face more challenges in life than the 1% people. The rich whites are the most evil group in the United States. The working class whites are actually victims.

lol Chad lite on the right exists in another plane of existence and they think calling him an incel actually makes him feel bad:feelskek:

lol Chad lite on the right exists in another plane of existence and they think calling him an incel actually makes him feel bad:feelskek:
Chad does racist, abusive, or rapey shit and incels are blamed, it's hilarious.

Both of those guys no doubt get laid, but instead society doesn't blame them in particular, they blame incels. They continue to do the shit that makes these liberals so angry, while we get pissed on for being ugly and virgins.

Normies are so fucking dumb they don’t even research what a term means before throwing it around so that they sound like they’re “with the times”.

Hes not chadlite hes barely scraping 5 boyo
His nose mouth and chin fucked him over

Hes not chadlite hes barely scraping 5 boyo
His nose mouth and chin fucked him over
Guy on the right would do just fine in a southern countryside setting. But if he's not above average height then yeah not Chad lite

115-113 GGG those are the facts bro
On a serious note, these arnt normies, they are reddit plebs who are social rejects. No normal human makes accounts on reddit, uses NPC or even knows what an incel is

I can see your point. Liberals are the biggest hypocrites you’ll ever meet. They’re actually really terrible people (just like most women and most women are blatantly liberal) who shit on low status disenfranchised white males like myself. I’ve met more racist blacks people than actual racist whites. I remember one time sitting in the office at my job and these two employees (one black and one Hispanic) made a really racist comment about some Arab employee. They joked around that he might blow up the place if he got fired or got angry. You’ll also find that rich whites often identify with liberalism as a way of shitting on poor working class whites. We face more challenges in life than the 1% people. The rich whites are the most evil group in the United States. The working class whites are actually victims.
Lol you silly fool, "ethnic minorities" can't be racist! Not against whites or each other!

On a serious note, these arnt normies, they are reddit plebs who are social rejects. No normal human makes accounts on reddit, uses NPC or even knows what an incel is
True. I use incels.is in public all the time and no one recognizes it, so Reddit cucks really aren't representative of anything.

Liberals and SJWs always looking out for the legitimately downtrodden in society as usual.
I have seen "incel" being used alot on instagram and youtube in unrelated places as well.

Inb4 "normie" because i look at memes.

Here's more of that shit. A bunch of Chads stage a political stunt, and we're the ones blamed for it. Just fucking loooool.

>I recommend y'all
I wonder who could be behind this post :y'all:

normies dont use reddit or follow politics closely. These people are losers.

Had some dumb cuck on reddit say that "the definition of incel is those who can't get a gf because they have a bad personality" JFL

I wish eternal suffering upon normalfags