Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To me, it's autumn that is the season of love

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Stinky inkie wizard 30 years old virgin
★★★★★
I don't know why for some reason i feel like it's the season of the beautiful things that are, that will come or, in our case, of things that never were and never will be :feelscry: it's still summer but today might as well have been autumn due to the weather and it made me cry :cryfeels:

Last edited:
I feel the same way about this. Fall is the most brutal season but summer comes very close

it's summer
Not for me :feelswhat:
I feel the same way about this. Fall is the most brutal season but summer comes very close
:yes: Much more auspicious to suave impressions, maybe cause it's like a mix of all seasons ? Spring is less ambiguous and hints at the joy to come. Fall is like life and death, loneliness and love.

i want to fuck a cute mayowhore with large tits in autumn

I feel like even normies can pick up on this without really acknowledging it and they wrongfully think that it's spring or summer. The way they were today, here that young couple in the uni neighborhood, there that teenage girl on a lonely walk basking in the fresh air... damn i swear she was walking like a graceful goddess. Foid worship moment but she was worth like a million duderinos like me
:soy::soy::soy:

It's brutal but my job made me experience the same thing ER had to go through, that is being surrounded by a beautiful world without being a part of it at all.

Spring is better than Autumn.

Spring is better than Autumn.