Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To live is to cope, to cope is to find meaning in that inkweldom

Incel

Incel

Co-founder
★★★★★
Friedrich Nietzsche
" To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in that suffering"
:redpill:
Top Red Garnacho
" To live is to cope, to survive is to find meaning in our inkweldom "
:blackpill:

:feelsYall:

We do need to enjoy whatever we can so our lives aren't complete shit. For me, those things are cars and video games.

Chuck Schuldiner
" To forgive is to suffer, to accept another day we choose to give away another piece of life. To forgive is to suffer"
:whitepill:

Ngl I dont see any meaning in this anymore. I'm tired of being poor in my shit ass council flat and always being a half step away from prison because I am a retard who does retard stuff thanks to my retard brain. I wish I could just die and go form here. This place is shit. Fuck rich people for getting to win in life and fuck my parents for making me the biggest poorest loser Mother fucker I ever saw.

50%
Ngl I dont see any meaning in this anymore. I'm tired of being poor in my shit ass council flat and always being a half step away from prison because I am a retard who does retard stuff thanks to my retard brain. I wish I could just die and go form here. This place is shit. Fuck rich people for getting to win in life and fuck my parents for making me the biggest poorest loser Mother fucker I ever saw.
looser, just improove