Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story To leftists, an incel getting an arranged gf is worse than murder.

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
A while back I was talking to this LARPing commie, who was talking about how he thought that a revolution against the monarchy meant that the children of the monarchs should be killed too.
I told him that ideally they shouldn't kill the girls, and that instead a princess should be distributed to me as an arranged gf, then he said that was disgusting and wrong and that they should just be killed.

That's what they actually think. Most people think nothing of murder when it comes to people they don't like, they see the end of their soul and conscious as being fine and expendable. But stopping murder so an incel can get a gf is a violation of their values and principles.

Those people think rape is worse than being skinned alive or having your eyes gouged out.

A while back I was talking to this LARPing commie, who was talking about how he thought that a revolution against the monarchy meant that the children of the monarchs should be killed too.
I told him that ideally they shouldn't kill the girls, and that instead a princess should be distributed to me as an arranged gf, then he said that was disgusting and wrong and that they should just be killed.

That's what they actually think. Most people think nothing of murder when it comes to people they don't like, they see the end of their soul and conscious as being fine and expendable. But stopping murder so an incel can get a gf is a violation of their values and principles.
Wonder what he thinks of the 100 MILLION+ curries who are going to get a wife arranged for them in the next decade...

When talking to leftists always think about this quote it is unironically true
"Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny."
-Sam Hyde

All leftists deserve a free helicopter ride.

When talking to leftists always think about this quote it is unironically true
"Do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny."
-Sam Hyde
High IQ.

Those are not leftists but cucks.

The sad thing is the leftist cucks on here like @RREEEEEEEEE

They are hypocrites
I wonder if a feminist would really choose going through those types of torture instead of being raped if she had to choose in a real life situation.

Same thing tbh

You have to be at least somewhat cucked to call yourself a leftist.
Cope.

True leftism includes the re-distribution of sex. True leftism includes smashing the Chad-Bourgeoisie for the benefit of the Incel Proletariat.

These aren't leftist - they are centrist cucks.

Same thing tbh
Depends. The soviet army didn't mind raping right wing Staceys from the west during WWII. The problem is the left used to be about economics back then. There was not all this "societal" non sense allowing cucks from the entire planet to pretend they are leftists, when in fact they are just spoiled offsprings of the bourgeoisie.

I wonder if a feminist would really choose going through those types of torture instead of being raped if she had to choose in a real life situation.
Of course not. Their actions always reveals their true beliefs.

But he is correct.

If you make a revolution in a country with monarchy you MUST KILL all the royal family by consistent political reasons, not make a arranged marriage with the princess O_o

they'd rather be raped them skinned alive in life or death situation like that. femshits are cowards who only scream rape is the worst thing ever when it benefits their "ALL MEN R MUH SOGGEEY NEE STICK RAAYYPEEEST" agenda

Cope.

True leftism includes the re-distribution of sex. True leftism includes smashing the Chad-Bourgeoisie for the benefit of the Incel Proletariat.

These aren't leftist - they are centrist cucks.
Basically this tbh

Depends. The soviet army didn't mind raping right wing Staceys from the west during WWII. The problem is the left used to be about economics back then. There was not all this "societal" non sense allowing cucks from the entire planet to pretend they are leftists, when in fact they are just spoiled offsprings of the bourgeoisie.
America killed the real left in the 70s. After that it was all about social bullshit instead of economics.

America killed the real left in the 70s. After that it was all about social bullshit instead of economics.
There has never been a real left in America. I heard there were some "hardcore" commies competing as independants, but they aren't precisely in what we could call a dominant situation.

But he is correct.

If you make a revolution in a country with monarchy you MUST KILL all the royal family by consistent political reasons, not make a arranged marriage with the princess O_o

What would be wrong with that? She's not in the public sphere anymore, she's at home as my permanent wife. One incel gets ascension, the monarchy is just as about gone.

What would be wrong with that? She's not in the public sphere anymore, she's at home as my permanent wife. One incel gets ascension, the monarchy is just as about gone.
I get your point but he's kinda right. There will always be some bonehead Chad royalist fanboy to fight for his queen, kill you and put her on the throne. Such a situation would mean danger to the revolutionary government. Just look at all the legends about the daughters of the Romanov once they all got shot in some cave. Some really cucked people absolutely want to believe they have some queen somewhere to fight for.

There used to a real left a long-long time ago but the decline started after this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954

Basically a left that focussed only on financial/economic issues was effectively banned from organizing.
I should have shut my mouth. Thanks for the link boyo, it's time to learn things on the internet.
giphy.gif

I get your point but he's kinda right. There will always be some bonehead Chad royalist fanboy to fight for his queen, kill you and put her on the throne. Such a situation would mean danger to the revolutionary government. Just look at all the legends about the daughters of the Romanov once they all got shot in some cave. Some really cucked people absolutely want to believe they have some queen somewhere to fight for.
I get your position. What about in the case of (formerly) rich people or other elites, would you be against distributing the girls to incels?

There has never been a real left in America. I heard there were some "hardcore" commies competing as independants, but they aren't precisely in what we could call a dominant situation.
Yes there has. it's infected both parties. Nixon of all people was trying to get universal healthcare, ted kennedy blocked it.

Yes there has. it's infected both parties. Nixon of all people was trying to get universal healthcare, ted kennedy blocked it.
There's nothing "leftist" with universal healthcare. Americans are the only group of people on the planet who are so against it. Even countries with right-wing govts (far right to that of Trump) like Poland and Hungary have better health care systems than USA.

What's even funnier is that the people in power all have socialized healthcare in America - senators, congressmen, all govt. employees, anyone even remotely connected to the Military Industrial Complex - they all have top-tier govt. subsidized (aka socialized) healthcare.

American middle-class is the only group of people who'd rather look out for the interests of the rich than its own.

This society is screwed up

I wonder if a feminist would really choose going through those types of torture instead of being raped if she had to choose in a real life situation.[

No question about it, a feminist would rather choose to get raped in a heartbeat, no matter how ugly/disgusting and unnattractive the rapist is. And she'll most likely just call it "rape" even if she enjoys it

most self-professed leftists are insufferable

I apologize on behalf of my people

Girlfriends for everyone