Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
"To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?"

You're not allowed to criticize women in anyway, shape, or form, if you do, you're an incel, end of story.

Reminds me of this

Soy dog

Last edited:
you are not allowed to criticize anyone except white males

Cucktears won't touch this

Maybe.

There are too many spoiled egomaniacs among them, btw.

That cartoon made me feel physically ill.

"To determine the true rulers of any society, all you must do is ask yourself this question: Who is it that I am not permitted to criticize?"

You're not allowed to criticize women in anyway, shape, or form, if you do, you're an incel, end of story.

Reminds me of this

View attachment 133772
Sshhhhhh
You failed. 2/10.
You should have said Jooz and women.
Btw Voltaire was absolutely right.

"Rulers" must be overtaken.

(((The Eternal Merchant))) and his familiars, I mean, women.

It's the Joos.

-foids
-america
-foids

Femoids are privileged and untouchables, they're basically the new Jews. We have to hope in a new A.H. who will target foids so.

Jews - antisemitism!! :soy:
Women - sexism!!:soy:
Ethnics(women's sexuality has higher standing so they can discriminate them tho) racism!!:soy:

Jews. Women. Niggers. Mudslimes.

Fuck women, does that count as criticism

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back