Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To itcucks saying sex isn't everything

Kurdish_Incel

Kurdish_Incel

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
It is everything. Everything on earth lives because we have sex with each other. Humans are created with the sole purpose of having sex.
Everything in our body is made with the purpose of getting sex in the end. When some things however become normal they don't seem so important.

Guys who can get girlfriends easily will say that getting girlfriends is nothing and you shouldn't worry about it.
Most fat cucks won't be able to imagine having no food to eat so food isn't that important to them. (Healthy food isn't that important.. try to be happy with yourself JFL).
A billionaire like Bill Gates might say that money doesn't matter. That it's all just human-made garbage that he's trying to get rid of.

My point is: To reach the next level you need to finish the current level.
Needs

HOW THE FUCK CAN INCELS GET MORE CONFIDENCE WHEN THEY CAN'T FINISH THE LEVEL OF LOVE/BELONGING?:lul::lul:

Our genes allow us to climb this pyramid. And to the ITCUCKS who are here for their sadistic needs of feeling superior against us. You are at the part of safety.
Females at cucktears are at esteem/self-actualization but for the beta cucks at Cucktears.. you are even worse than incels

Cucktears le redditor =

" sex isnt everything"

2 posts later on another subreddit

"omg me and my boyfriend have been having the best sex of our lives! We tried all of these new awesome things in the bedroom :DDDDDD"

He will not feel the suffering unless he tried it

"volcel monks isolated from society are living without it, so can you bruh"

IT faggots don't seem to get that sex is in fact evrrything for certain people.

Post the real hierarchy
MahlosHierarchy

The lack of sex, or being a virgin, basically rots you from the inside
If you reach a certain point, its over
Even if you get into a sexual relationship with a girl, you will have huge problems
You wont get an erection, or you wont feel anything, or you wont enjoy it
Because its so Alien to you
We are brandmarked, we are too old, its over

bluepilled itcucks will die virgins before realizing their own celibacy.

Sex is a biological need just like eating breathing and shitting. Going without sex and validation leaves many mental problems which is why we have so many fucked up people now.

just fake it till you make it br0
just fake it till you make it br0

It's because you faggots focus on the "sex" aspect.
If the mods added a word filter that changed sex into love and started banning all the falseflags here we'd be left alone.

How dare you question CuckTears's advanced armchair psychology and theoretical coping?

This is why government hookers are more important than government schools. No one ever went Er for not having access to public school. Plus the internet teaches people everything they need to know.

to them it's nothing because they have experienced it or are still experiencing it, that's like a rich guy saying money isn't everything, but as soon as he loses it, he will regret what he said

I'm fairly high T, but I agree that sex isn't everything. It's just the second most important thing after survival/preservation of health.

But I'm nevertheless unable to understand the cuck mindset.

I ask myself what use does an obvious promiscuous woman have to you as an incel starving for sex, other than... well, sex? She's already an hypersexual being, she's having sex with plenty of men. Why can't she have sex with you? What's the point of having a female friend that will basically have sex with tons of guys but not you while you're sex-starved?

It's like being friends with a bakery owner as a homeless starving man and he never gives you anything to eat, not even leftovers. It's actually worse than that, because the woman doesn't lose absolutely anything by letting you grope her or something, while the bakery owner is giving up on some goods (that costed him effort and money to create and were done for the sake of profit) to give them for free to you.

It's like being friends with a bakery owner as a homeless starving man and he never gives you anything to eat, not even leftovers. It's actually worse than that, because the woman doesn't lose absolutely anything by letting you grope her or something, while the bakery owner is giving up on some goods (that costed him effort and money to create and were done for the sake of profit) to give them for free to you.
If a whore is already used to taking nuts all day, the only reason they wouldn't do it with you is because they want to string you along so you can keep worshiping her and giving her favors. These dirty cunts are doing this purposefully.

The lack of sex, or being a virgin, basically rots you from the inside
If you reach a certain point, its over
Even if you get into a sexual relationship with a girl, you will have huge problems
You wont get an erection, or you wont feel anything, or you wont enjoy it
Because its so Alien to you
We are brandmarked, we are too old, its over
I am 16 and it's already killing me

Sex essentially cures mentally ill conditions.

It's the pressure of knowing that your fellow teenage friends are getting it while you're not. I get questions like 'HOW HAVENT YOU KISSED A GIRL YET' and I don't know what to say. I cope that certain situation with that societys expectations don't matter but the truth is.. it does.
Expectation of society does matter A LOT.

Cucktears le redditor =

" sex isnt everything"

2 posts later on another subreddit

"omg me and my boyfriend have been having the best sex of our lives! We tried all of these new awesome things in the bedroom :DDDDDD"
EVERY TIME

I am 16 and it's already killing me
Honestly at this age being NT is more important than anything and helps you the most, so I wouldn't spend too much time here.
it's the only time when you can get a girl by just being a normal not-weird dude.