Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL To IncelTears

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Screenshot 20220217 071521 Reddit

All of you in the comments sound like clueless morons. There's absolutely nothing in my dating profile bio that has a hint of hate, racism, or mysogyny. Do you retards really think I wou[UWSL]ld post that kind of shit on a dating profile? A bitch on Tindr swipes left based on looks alone, not whatever regular introduction I posted on my bio. *Edit: watch them pick apart that last sentence jfl* rEgUlAr InTROdUcTiOn dOeSNt iNvOlVe mYsOgYnY or rAcISm :soy:[/UWSL]

Also, Ashherg123 is a creepy bitch for scrolling down to my posts from 2 years ago, either that or you have a lot of time on yours hands ho. Lol.

Last edited:
Don't listen to IncelTear, they have the IQ of a door stopper.

I have matches only with trannies at Tinder :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Pretty sure IT conceded tinder/dating apps were all about looks.

So yeh tbh OP is arguably just as/more retarded than they are.

Do you retards really think I wou[UWSL]ld post that kind of shit on a dating profile? [/UWSL]
Yes they do, because they are projecting. IT is filled with exactly the type of retards to spill everything about themselves that nobody asked for into a dating profile, including their "pReFeRrEd PrOnOuNs" :rolleyes:. So of course, they assume everyone else would do that, too.

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

I don't give a shit about IT, how was I supposed to know they conceded to the fact, retard?

And obviously their replies on the post I posted above says otherwise.

Yes they do, because they are projecting. IT is filled with exactly the type of retards to spill everything about themselves that nobody asked for into a dating profile, including their "pReFeRrEd PrOnOuNs" :rolleyes:. So of course, they assume everyone else would do that, too.

:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Bingo! :feelshaha::feelshaha:

sure about that? Post their replies please
Screenshot 20220217 082257 Reddit

Not gonna bother posting more screenshots. But the top 3 comments are insinuating that it's muh personality and not muh looks. Hence why I created this post

View attachment 577141

Not gonna bother posting more screenshots. But the top 3 comments are insinuating that it's muh personality and not muh looks. Hence why I wrote why I created this post
You're right, that's kinda retarded.

Though that one ITer claims to hav evidence of incels' online profiles that do indeed show signs of racism/'bad personality' etc. I'd be interested in seeing what he's got tbh...

You're right, that's kinda retarded.

Though that one ITer claims to hav evidence of incels' online profiles that do indeed show signs of racism/'bad personality' etc. I'd be interested in seeing what he's got tbh...
Who cares, IT faggots have never been right in their lives.

They're so lost that they make fake accounts on here and other blackpilled sites just to post extreme edgelord material to give life to their dead subforum :feelshaha:

It isn't your personality, because there is nothing wrong with being rascist and homophobic.

Don't these absolute morons understand that most of us are only bitter and angry because of a life of this treatment.. how patronizing it is to be told its how you act when you literally only talk like that because of how you've been treated.

Don't they realize most guys can change and become bitter under bad circumstances. Chad handsome would be a completely different person If he was born ugly and got treated badly.

Notice how they completely ignored the point you made at the start about getting no matches or attention. They ignore that.

They always say this. How do these people still make these personality argumens when tinder exists, something that literally reduces it to just your looks. Yet actual bad guys still get success If they look good.

Don't mentally torture yourself with this moronic argument and reddit users I did this for years and got nowhere. They claim females can tell a misogynist or racist on sight. Yet females collectively all swipe on around 2 to 5 percent of guys. The idea that 90% of guys just have bad personality is completely ridiculous. They don't argue with logic they argue with useless virtue humping ideals