Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To Get a Girl, You Cannot Be Yourself.

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
You have to change yourself into an entirely different person.
You must be facial handsome
Taller than her at the very least. Most attractive is by at least 4 inches.
You cannot be an introvert.  You cannot be shy. You cannot have social anxiety. You cannot have depression. You must be an entertaining NT outgoing person
who goes to parties and social events and is outgoing.

You must have a good job, high status and good pay ( 22 and above)
You have to kill yourself in the gym and using steriods (if u dont have a good body).

You cannot love god and be godly. You must be a degenerate or if not you have 
to be a fair weather christian which christianity is only a social club for u.

If u are really serious about godly life u need to have Very High LMS to offset that.

Its fucking over for males.

It seems that way but I see subhumans with girls all the time and I don't understand it. Like this guy was ugly and had social anxiety and was dating a decent girl who height matchedd him. I really don't get how it happens because I have never even been on my first date let alone get a gf....

Cope. Just facially handsome and not autistic.

rasmuscel said:
Cope. Just facially handsome and not autistic.

not where i live. That only works in high school and college.
After college u need money and status etc.

imbored21 said:
It seems that way but I see subhumans with girls all the time and I don't understand it. Like this guy was ugly and had social anxiety and was dating a decent girl who height matchedd him. I really don't get how it happens because I have never even been on my first date let alone get a gf....

those subhumans have money and/or status and get those girls after college

jvreturns said:
not where i live. That only works in high school and college.
After college u need money and status etc.

those subhumans have money and/or status and get those girls after college

not necessarily. I know guys who are shorter and make less than their girlfriend. I don't understand how it happens. They all have hair though. Never seen a baldcel pull it off without money/status.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYZm_ErTh_s[/video]

Super weebs get girls that are also superweebs. Brony fags get pony bitches.

Nautica1983 said:

Do pedos get other pedos?

Nautica1983 said:

They have to be GL though

imbored21 said:

did you not know of the existence of betabux cuckold servant game? LTRs mean absolutely nothing because they don’t really imply physical attraction. stuff like one night stands are the only way you can (mostly) truly say the female is attracted to the male.

knajjd said:
did you not know of the existence of betabux cuckold servant game? LTRs mean absolutely nothing because they don’t really imply  physical attraction. stuff like one night stands are the only way you can (mostly) truly say the female is attracted to the male.

Fair enough. I just want the companionship. I don't really care if a girl is sexually attracted to me. They arne't sexually attracted to most men anyway so it's nothing to cry about.

This is why I cringe whenever i see "just be urself"

How to attract a girl

Step 1 : Be attractive
Step 2 : Don't act like you belong to the mental ward
Step 3 : Don't be unattractive

The sexually attractive shit can wear off fast if the guy is an empty barrel.
Chad marries Stacy and plays video games all day, don't give her attention, she fires up Tinder and finds a new boner. Always a MOG guy online. I don't care who you are. Chad will age too if he eats shit and don't work out.

Why is the divorce rate so high if attraction is so important?

imbored21 said:
All those subhumans are weak,effeminate, sjw guys I have realized this

I would rather be incel than indulge in degeneracy.