Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel To gain something you have to give up something.

satoshisacuck

satoshisacuck

Officer
★★★★
We have not won the genetic lottery or lottery of luck. We have to work hard for things. Sometimes you have to sacrifice something to gain something. Normies don't understand the concept of sacrifice at all.

just wageslave for years to jews so you can betabux a landwhale bro :feelsLSD:

I've sacrificed everyting and have nothing to show for it. Chad sacrifices nothing and has everything to show for it

How is this lifefuel?

We have not won the genetic lottery or lottery of luck. We have to work hard for things. Sometimes you have to sacrifice something to gain something. Normies don't understand the concept of sacrifice at all.

i disagree completely

if you have to work for something you're not supposed to get it

chad gets girls because he has good genetics. you can never be chad. it's in your DNA

most rich people are rich because they were born into it. you can become a self made millionaire but you'll never have as much money as them and you'll be jaded as fuck by the time you get rich
I've sacrificed everyting and have nothing to show for it. Chad sacrifices nothing and has everything to show for it

exactly

if you have to sacrifice anything, you've already failed

if you have to work for something you're not supposed to get it

chad gets girls because he has good genetics. you can never be chad. it's in your DNA

most rich people are rich because they were born into it. you can become a self made millionaire but you'll never have as much money as them and you'll be jaded as fuck by the time you get rich