Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To fuck or not to fuck

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★
Fuck a landwhale or not?

If this girl lived in my neighborhood, I would walk to her house and fuck her.

But she lives far away, I have to walk like 20 blocks and then take a bus and on top of that she doesn't even invite me to her house but wants us to go to a bar even further away and then "see what happens"

Man, this isn't worth it, it drains my energy just thinking about everything I have to do to fuck a fat whore.

I think it is preferable to even stay incel than to have to do all this

How can these mfs be so demanding, asking for romantic dates in this society, in this year, being fucking fat with no attractiveness?

Just invite me to your house so I can fuck you and that's it, damn it.

And no, this does not mean that I have sexual options, I have not matched with a woman who is more than a 4/10, and then I get all these problems

I attract landwhales because I'm gymcelled, nothing more.

Then you're not incel.

I'd rather fuck my pillow than a landwhale that lives on the other side of the planet

If do gymcelling enough any incel is going to start attracting landwhales, it's nothing out of this world

Fuck a landwhale or not?

If this girl lived in my neighborhood, I would walk to her house and fuck her.

But she lives far away, I have to walk like 20 blocks and then take a bus and on top of that she doesn't even invite me to her house but wants us to go to a bar even further away and then "see what happens"

Man, this isn't worth it, it drains my energy just thinking about everything I have to do to fuck a fat whore.

I think it is preferable to even stay incel than to have to do all this

How can these mfs be so demanding, asking for romantic dates in this society, in this year, being fucking fat with no attractiveness?

Just invite me to your house so I can fuck you and that's it, damn it.

And no, this does not mean that I have sexual options, I have not matched with a woman who is more than a 4/10, and then I get all these problems

no

It's not because you're gymcelled, you're probably low normie tier in looks.

I'm in the same position. I can get rotund ladies that aren't worth any effort in dealing with so fuck it.

Just go to prostitute you dumb nigger at.least they look good usually

Just fuck a lard ass theory

Didn't this user write an ascension post. How is he back now? Wth

Body Type Yoga GIF

You could fuck a hot prostitute for $400 in the United States. If that's not your thing, then I have nothing else to tell you. I'm not a PUA coach or redpilled grifter. Once you're determined to be ugly, chances are women won't want to fuck you and other guys will make sure they won't.

I would fuck a landwhale if I could but there is no shame in choosing not to. Some men can’t even get hard to landwhales.

Didn't this user write an ascension post. How is he back now? Wth
I had contact with the opposite sex like a fucking decade ago, I haven't been near a woman since, at this point I'm no different from any incel.

It wasn't an ascension post, I just said that I had gotten some female attention after being a gymcell

Can you fucking stop being so Nazi towards men who are in the same position and going through the same problems? My God

Last edited:
You could fuck a hot prostitute for $400 in the United States. If that's not your thing, then I have nothing else to tell you. I'm not a PUA coach or redpilled grifter. Once you're determined to be ugly, chances are women won't want to fuck you and other guys will make sure they won't.
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

If you want, this is probably the best you could get as inkwell

we literally have people with options and girls willing to sleep with them NO STRINGS ATTACHED calling themselves INCELS.
zero moderation : )
@Fat Link

Go run and call a mod like a fucking crybaby instead of reading and understanding my posts correctly, retard.

I had contact with the opposite sex like a fucking decade ago, I haven't been near a woman since, at this point I'm no different from any incel.

It wasn't an ascension post, I just said that I had gotten some female attention after being a gymcell

Can you fucking stop being so Nazi towards men who are in the same position and going through the same problems? My God
Why are you attacking me for no reason at all. I was just asking a question don't get so butthurt

And to answer the question of this thread: no I would never fuck a landwhale and NO that doesn't make a fucking volcel

Why are you attacking me for no reason at all. I was just asking a question don't get so butthurt

Because in this forum if you say that a woman kissed you on the cheek when you were 14 years old, everyone starts calling you fakecel like a pack of apes and asks you to be banned, I'm on the defensive.

Go run and call a mod like a fucking crybaby instead of reading and understanding my posts correctly, retard.
You are pissed for no reason at all JFL

Because if in this forum if you say that a woman kissed you on the cheek when you were 14 years old, everyone starts calling you fakecel like a pack of apes and asks you to be banned, I'm on the defensive.
Well I get what you mean actually.....
I won't say anything else...

I would destroy that THOT
@gotet would you destroy a fat THOT?

Because in this forum if you say that a woman kissed you on the cheek when you were 14 years old, everyone starts calling you fakecel like a pack of apes and asks you to be banned, I'm on the defensive.
And they should fucking any “incel” on here that got kiss from FOURTEEN yr old jb should be burned alive

And they should fucking any “incel” on here that got kiss from FOURTEEN yr old jb should be burned alive

I said woman, it could be your mother's friend

women won't want to fuck you and other guys will make sure they won't.
I hate guys like that. There was a swarthy, skinny, tallfag, douche sex-haver in my high school who would do that both of the times I was talking to a girl when he was around. He also virgin shamed other guys. I should've fought him.

Fuck a landwhale or fuck off, Your not incel if you can attract her, Even i cant attract a fucking landwhale as desperate as i fucking am!

I hate guys like that. There was a swarthy, skinny, tallfag, douche sex-haver in my high school who would do that both of the times I was talking to a girl when he was around. He also virgin shamed other guys. I should've fought him.
They'll spread slander about you to persaude women that something is wrong with you. They're pieces of shit.

You're better off screwing hookers. Maybe I just have a schizo-typal personality and legitimately prefer isolation to social contact. I don't think it' possible to bounce back from this. Sure, we all want real intimacy and bonds, but that's not a realistic goal for us. After all, years of abuse, calumny, ostracism, and alienation has warped us beyond repair. Then again, there was nothing wrong with us to begin with.